See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Although the traffic was a bit loud and our non-smoking room smelled a bit smoky, all in all this hotel was a great deal. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The customer service was good and they served a nice breakfast and had a pool and hot tub. Also, the location was quite convenient.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

my friend and I stayed there for 2 nights, perfect location and the room was great and clean. It was so helpful that it had the free Wi-Fi, and totally loved the fact that the room had its own fridge and microwave...and the blow dryer too.
The free breakfast was very decent and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights while having fun in Austin. Location is pretty convenient, right next to the highway and close to downtown. This however also brings a major problem.. highway noise.

Otherwise everything´s pretty acceptable. Rooms appear to be clean, although we had to swap towels because the ones that were in our room had brown-red stains on them..

Reviewed March 22, 2012

If your looking for a safe, clean, and close place to stay on a trip to Austin then this super 8 is for you. I only had to pay about fifty dollars a night for three people, which being only 10 minutes from 6th street is a steal! The breakfast was very good and got me up and ready for the day. Though the building is older the staff make up for it by keeping everything as clean as possible. I will definitely stay here again when I head back down to Austin.

1  Thank Anthony811
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My friends, my bf and I came down to Austin to party in 6th street over Memorial Day weekend May 2011. We stayed there for 3 days, 2 nights. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. When I came back home from partying the first night I noticed one of the blankets was dirty. I called the front desk and the manager himself came to change them immediately. & he apologized as well. 4 stars for excellent customer service!! On top of that he offered me two nights free before a certain date; we never took advantage of it since we didn’t go back within that time frame. But they do care about their customers. I didn’t try there complimentary breakfast since we always went out to eat. The hotel is right on N. Interstate 35 so it’s about less than a 10 minute drive to 6th street. Awesome, convenient location would recommend to anyone that wants an affordable, safe place to stay.

Room tip: Book over the phone instead of online. You will get a better deal:)
Date of stay: May 2011