Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Leadership training

Great team building exercise for the student officers!! The students worked really well through the... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2022
I7003DJjamesm
via mobile
So much fun for the family!

This was such a fun activity! Our family had a great time figuring out how to survive Cabin Fever... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2022
263tamil

Recommended experiences in and around Austin
from $27.50
from $92.00
from $39.50
from $87.00
More Info
All reviews cabin fever great team building exercise great fun fun activity puzzles blast weird
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018

I will say I always wanted to go to an escape room, but didn't think it would be as fun as it was. It started off slow, but as soon as we started rolling things started clicking. I think we had too big of a group, but it was still fun. The little surprises here and there made it fun. We were in the nice art escape room, but the subway escape room looked even cooler! Excited to go back and try that one.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

A group of us did this while on a work trip. It was so much fun. We did the art room and found it challenging yet doable. For great fun, inside during this Texas summer especially you should check this place out. Would def do the other room available! Oh and staff were very professional!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Never having gone to a Panic/Escape Room before, I wasn't sure what exactly to expect heading in but was excited for the experience. It was awesome! Although I'm not a linear thinker, I really enjoyed working together to figure out clues and feel like it was an amazing team building experience. While we were in the room, Sebastian was really helpful along the way if we needed a clue or had already figured something out. We made it out with 8 minutes to spare! I can't wait to do another one!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Our team was in town for meetings and we came to Project Panic for a team building exercise. We loved our experience together, had a great time solving the mysteries, and we made it out with 8 minutes to spare! Sebastian was a great help to us and welcomed us to the experience!

Reviewed June 7, 2018

we did the artist room with a bunch of friends. I had never done an escape room before so I had no idea what to expect. But this was so much fun I was on such a high from it for the rest of the day, imminently I started talking with other friends wanting to organize another time to go and do another room. It was fun challenging but not too hard, it got you using your brain, but also this room was very interactive. it was so much fun to touch move things and think outside of the box. I can't wait to go back and and try the other rooms.
the owners where great and gave use helpful clues when needed, the game went smoothly and we got out with about 13 mins left.
the decorations and challenges where great and matched the story line which was so fun.
this would be great as a team bonding, friends, family even a date. it really gets you thinking and having fun.