Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewseinstein bagelsfront deskstandard courtyardstarbucks coffeelove seatgraduation weekendmodern roomsservice roadwater pressuremarriott propertiesfire piteasy accessenjoyed my stayclean hotellocation is greatexercise roomwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Even though my business partner and I stayed only one night the staff at the Marriot went the extra yard to make sure our needs were met. Katie and Julie should receive a special shout out for thinking outside the box and coming up with a solution to our issue. Thanks very much ladies and I will definitely stay at this hotel when I am next in Austin..........

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had some old Marriott points. This hotel was only 10000 points per night. Despite a large wedding party and families for a track meet, the property was very nice. Front desk staff friendly and welcoming. Our room was very spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom clean with a large walk in shower. Very nice hotel just a few minutes north of the city. Yes, it is on a freeway. Ask for a room on the quiet side of the hotel. I hate road noise and did not have any issues.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We planned a 5 night stay in the Austin area with our adult daughter and her friend for our spring break. Although this Courtyard is well out of the city and at least a 20 - 30 minute drive, depending on traffic, we were made to feel comfortable by an exceptionally friendly staff and felt that our stay was worth the drive. When I discovered that there were no low sugar cereals for breakfast the manager found my desired brand from the local market and gave me the box to serve myself each morning. When we had trouble adjusting our room temperature someone came immediately and explained the cooling system to us. We were always greeted with a friendly welcome when we returned from our adventures each evening. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable and newer than some of the Courtyards we have been in recently. In general things were very clean and well taken care of in every area of the building. Our only problem was locating the hotel with our GPS. The address is different from the one advertised. Call from the airport and you will get help with this.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back, away from the highway, are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I only had the pleasure of staying here 1 night. It is a very clean hotel, the staff was very friendly, and they had a nice cafe. The location was great as it was right off the freeway and very close to lots of dining options. It was also very convenient to the customer I needed to go to. It is a little more expensive then say a Residence Inn or Springhill suites, but if you can swing it with your boss then I would stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I chose to stay here because it is one of our company-sanctioned hotel to stay in Austin. Overall the stay was good. The front desk people were quite friendly. One thing I have to mention though -- there were quite a few very small-sized bugs in the bathroom area.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business