“Nice Place, Well Done”
Review of Truluck's Seafood

Truluck's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 3,783 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Excellent seafood and excellent steak. I will definitely go back. Servers do a good job,too.

There are newer reviews for Truluck's Seafood

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Went there on a Monday night for the all you can eat stone crab. We are originally from Seattle, but we've never had stone crab before--it was great! I had a center cut filet steak with the chimichurri sauce and it was by far the best steak I've ever had in my life.

And the food, as good as it was, wasn't even the best part. The best part was by far the service. The Manager there was constantly going from table to table, helping out the wait staff by bringing extra beverages, bread, etc.

It was my wife's birthday and I did not make any special arrangements with Trulucks. The only notice they had that it was her birthday, was when I mentioned it as our waitress seated us. For dessert, they brought out a huge piece of chocolate bread pudding with a scoop of homemade ice cream and a candle. On the plate they wrote "happy birthday" in chocolate sauce that looked very elegant and even had a birthday card for her signed by the wait staff.

We've traveled enough over the years to have filled up our passports and a set of extensions and our experience at Truluck's was definitely one of the best places we've ever eaten at.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Wide selection of great food. Both seafood and steaks are excellent.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Everything about the place was nice. The environment is romantic. The entire service staff was polite and friendly. Our Server was great at making sure our drinks were full. The food was great. I had my first lobster here, and I'm pretty sure they grabbed the biggest guy they could find! both my girlfriend's and my dishes were delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The food is the best, the service is unbelievable and atmosphere is just right. I love it!!

Been to Truluck's Seafood? Share your experiences!