“Just go already.”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3,992 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Colorado
Description: Perry's Steakhouse & Grille creates an experience that is casually elegant, while staying grounded to its roots as a meat market by serving only the choicest cuts of hand-selected, USDA-aged Prime beef, cut fresh daily. Perry's also offers a Social Hour with specially priced appetizers, wine and martinis, piano bar featuring live entertainment and an array of private dining rooms for every occasion. From its modern interior with a towering wine wall to succulent signature dishes cooked to perfection, Perry's family has redefined dining with an experience that's truly Rare and Well Done.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I used to be a LONG time fan of Sullivan's, but after a few disappointing trips in the last year or so, we came to Perry's (based off of the AWESOME service we received in San Antonio a month or two ago). Again, we were greatly impressed by the service, attention to detail, and most of all, the "wow" factor.

My wife and I brought my family into the steak house and immediately, their mouths dropped. The pianist in the bar area flooded the lobby with wonderful music, and his crooning was pretty spot-on for some Sinatra tunes. Our waitress was very charming, and knew her menu and when to call for her sommelier when she was stumped.

I opted for the porkchop this trip and I was NOT disappointed. It was generously sized, deliciously prepared with care, and most of all, was the envy of everyone at the table. It was worth every penny and is definitely the place to take your out of town guests for a wonderful meal. Hands down, this is the best restaurant in Austin.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

New Years Eve. They asked us to move to a table near the bar and offer to comp appetizers, we said no. They ran out of some items already before 10pm. NO champagne toast..boring!! The only thing that whistled 2013 was people clapped boring again!! We ordered steak it came saturated with salt. What a disappoinment. I hate salty food. I have to think twice to eat again at Perry's. They have a great piano bar though if it just a regular night out.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Austin on a Friday morning, and following a friend's recommendation, we decided to try Perry's. We were hungry, so we were pleased to see that they are open for lunch. The restaurant was absolutely packed. We didn't have reservations, so we put our name on list and debated if we wanted to wait the hour to be seated. I am so happy we decided to wait. As it so happened, the Friday special is a one pound pork lunch, that my husband ordered. It was done to perfection, carmelized on the outside, moist and so flavorful...it was an amazing piece of Texas sized meat! The waiter cut it into thirds before serving, one portion was the pork chop, the center was the baby back ribs, and the top was just the icing on the cake. It was served with applesauce.

I ordered the french onion soup and wedge salad, which were also good, but by far, the delicious, pork lunch for around $12.00 was the most memorable meal we enjoyed in Texas.

I only gave it four stars because our waiter was not as good as he should have been, perhaps it was the end of his shift, or something. But the restaurant has a beautiful interior, and everything else was first class.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My wife thought the chateau briand was to die for. I loved the surf and turf. Live music, a football game on TV, and excellent service. I heartily recommend it. Not cheap however.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

With the recommendation of several reviews and the waitress, I tried the pork chop. Wow - this was a 3 rib pork chop that looked like it weighted 2+ pounds! It was HUGE! Not only was it big, though; it was amazing! I could only eat maybe 1/3 of it, but it was the best pork chop I have ever had in my life!

Been to Perry's Steakhouse & Grille? Share your experiences!