Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Throw an Ax

We had a group outing with friends of mixed ages. Everyone was treated well and had a great... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Jim S
Austin, Texas
Great for team offsites

We did a team offsite here last year, and it was super fun. We brought our own food and drinks and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jessicaehutson
Austin, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Austin
from $36.62
from $64.90
from $80.85
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews axe throwing great coach round robin team event bachelor party super fun team building work team a lot of fun co workers an absolute blast group of friends fun experience byob instructor thad lynx
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here last night for a friend's birthday. First time doing anything like this but it was an absolute blast. The environment is laidback and our Coach Zach W. was awesome.. Zach not only kept our party safe but he orchestrated a fun competition and offered well timed humor. This customer engagement sets the customer service/hospitality bar extremely high. Thanks Zach! I am ready to go back already.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing time, interacting, bring your own snacks & drinks. They strongly encourage safety & fun. Request Gus as your coach!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great outing for a birthday. The facility is a bit hard to find in the dark but its cool and barn like indoors. The staff was amazing and helpful with tutoring a crazy group of 40 year olds. Thanks a bunch

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was so anxious about throwing axes but the amazing coaches and staff were so friendly and supportive that I had a great time (and did well in our tournament!) even though I didn’t think I’d make it through the activity without a panic attack! Definitely give axe throwing a try!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our coach did a good job of teaching us how to throw and giving pointers. I would happily go back another time, though the cost might make it a sporadic thing. I feel like with more practice I could become very good at this :) My only complaint was that it was noisy, so it was a little bit hard to hear the coach.