“New Deli on Far West”
Review of Biderman's Deli

Biderman's Deli
Ranked #1,030 of 4,308 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed April 12, 2017

I recently had lunch at Biderman's, I was in the neighborhood and interested in a sandwich. There's plenty of parking within the upscale strip mall where Biderman's is located, and there was a decent but not overwhelming lunch crowd when I got there a little after 1 p.m. on a weekday.

The decor is spartan, but like the staff, welcoming. They have some nice outdoor seating as well. The menu is straightforward delicatessen. I opted for an egg salad sandwich, it was huge (I ended up eating 1/2 at lunch, and later eating the other 1/2 for dinner). It was tasty if a bit underseasoned, but adding some salt and pepper to it solved that. The bread was really nice, not sure if it's baked in house but in any case it adds a lot to the sandwich. I also got a side of cole slaw. It was decent, but didn't stand out as exceptional.

Prices are reasonable for the portions and the quality, you'll pay more here than you will at Subway but you'll get more too. I'm glad to have Biderman's in the Far West area, it fills a nice, quality sandwich gap that had been missing.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Biderman's Deli? Share your experiences!