1,621 results
All reviews gold lounge beautiful hotel gold level rainey street convention center floor to ceiling windows pool area lobby bar corner room self parking lady bird lake business trip live music enjoyed my stay revue garrison regs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is truly very beautiful, the decor inside the Lobby and in the rooms is excellent. Bathroom and amenities top notch. Kudos also for having Nespresso coffee makers and liquid creamer. Location is amazing in the middle of everything

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AlessandraArmas, Guest Experience Manager at Fairmont Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good afternoon nodude,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay in the heart of Austin! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel with beautiful interior! All the colors and details were fabulous! I enjoyed the entire stay! The bar and lobby were really pretty and the bar had good drinks! This venue was perfect for the conference I attended

Good afternoon eaalawar,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you comments on the details in our beautiful hotel!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to the Fairmont for a business trip. The hotel staff was all very friendly and super helpful. The hotel lobby was beautifully well done. The hotel had a few restaurants and bars. The food was outstanding everywhere we ate. The hotel is also located within walking distance of several great restaurants. The rooms were a great size and very clean. I used the gym during my visit. Nice large space with several machines (including a Peloton), weights and a space to stretch. They had towels (dry and refrigerated) and water available. I would stay here again.

Good afternoon HP Greier,

Thank you for your amazing feedback on your recent stay at Fairmont Austin! We are pleased to read you were able to enjoy you business trip and take advantage of the many amenities the hotel has to offer including our amazing gym! We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great stay!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an awesome stay at the Fairmont in Austin Tx. I was in town for a conference and the Fairmont made my trip very enjoyable. I will plan to stay at the Fairmont Austin the next time my travels lead me to Austin Texas.

Good afternoon coltonvallery,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We are pleased to read you had an awesome experience at Fairmont Austin and were able to enjoy a work trip! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were in town for a conference that was being held at the Fairmont. We loved every second of our stay. Every bit of luxury you would expect was available for us. We dined at 3 of the 4 restaurants and everything was amazing. We would highly suggest the Miso bowls at Revue and the Old Fashions at the Fulton.

Order room service too!

The rooms were impeccably clean, the beds were very comfortable the view was perfect.

We will definitely stay there again if we make it back to Austin!

Room tip: Use the robes, they are amazing.

Good afternoon Erin M,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay at Fairmont Austin. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed every minute of your stay and were able to take advantage of our many dining options! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!