TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great spot for deep tissue work!

I was experiencing hip pain from working out and after working with one of their therapists for... read more

lydiasG5318PX

from $37.90
from $159.99
from $54.13
More Info
All reviews massage or facial infused water problem areas deep tissue esthetician domain therapist skincare knots soaring
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to Massage Sway several times now and it’s always been great! Today was exceptional with Juan! He has amazing hands and a calming presence. He found knots all over my body and helped relieve pressure. Do yourself a favor and book an appointment today!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my favorite spa in Austin! I have been to a few different spas in town, and this by far is the best in terms of appearance, quality of services, customer care and overall experience. The decor inside is breathtaking and I found it so easy to relax once I stepped inside. Everyone is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, from the receptionist to the esthetician. I had the hydra facial and I am so happy with my results. My esthetician made me feel so comfortable and answered all of my questions patiently. She walked me through every step of the process and described each product as it was being used, which were very high quality. I will definitely be incorporating more facials from Massage Sway into my skincare regimen. And I will definitely be back for a massage too! :) thank you for treating me with such care!

Reviewed September 13, 2019

I’m one of those people who always looks at reviews before I try out a new spot but never writes any. I’m extremely picky when it comes to salons, spas, etc. However, I had the best Hydrafacial at Massage Sway and want everyone to know how good this place is. The inside decor is stunning..it’s cozy and makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable—but most importantly, it’s incredibly clean. The staff is extremely accommodating and professional, and my esthetician was an expert and really listened to my concerns. The owners really knew what they were doing when they started this spa. I also love that it’s locally owned. If you’re visiting or live in Austin, Massage Sway is the place.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

I came in June with six of my girlfriends. We do not live in Austin, and have heard so much about this spa. It was not only relaxing, the ambience of the entire spa was calming peaceful. The Hydro facial paired with the 60 minute massage is something I want to do now once a month. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful when picking out your services. They also offer a membership which is very reasonable and makes a lot of sense if you live in or around the Austin area. I have spread the word to a lot of people about this, and they already know about it! Also, the have a wide range of products available to purchase after your service. Definitely a go-to spot. Love this place!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Long plane rides and hotel beds destroy my back and hips. I've started adding post-flight massages to my business travel routine. I always read reviews and make the best guess, but you never know what you are going to get.

However, in Austin, TX I've found my go-to spot. I've been with several different therapists each visit, and they are all amazing. They are professional, kind, skilled and know the human body. Management must have perfected a hiring process because I've yet to have even a mediocre massage there. If I had to choose my favorite, though, I'd highly recommend Phoebe. She is kind and has a calming energy. The entire staff has a kind and welcoming energy, which is a treat for the weary traveler. It is at the perfect location inside the premire shopping center in Austin, you can get worked on and then go get dinner. If I stay downtown, I'd still UBER (12 min ride from dt) up and visit Sway.

It is locally owned, and has tons of great product there if you forget your facewash or moisturizure. I cant recommend this place enough.

Date of experience: August 2019