Kimber Modern Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$125
$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$165
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$136
InterContinental
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$191
$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$178
$170
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$94
All reviewscommon roomwhite suitesouth congresskeyless entrycontinental clublive oaksm msbeautiful treeoutdoor common areacommunity roomkey codemalin and goetzurban oasishard boiled eggssoco districtcomplimentary beerespresso machine
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I just returned from my 3rd annual stay at the Kimber Modern and as usual, am already dreaming of going back.

The space is an oasis, the staff are wonderful. Every time I bring new friends to join us as guests, they're blown away by the experience.

The Kimber Modern isn't just a hotel or B&B. It's a treat for all of your senses.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
kvkAustinTx, Manager at Kimber Modern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

So great to get another review from your group. I was just thinking yesterday how fortunate the Kimber Modern is to draw creatives from all over the world who are not only talented but good people! As you know, another group arrived right after your departure and our good luck continues. Thanks so much for the review and please pick us again for next year! Carrie

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The Kimber was the perfect place for a group of us colleagues to use together to enhance our time together during a conference. It is welcoming, friendly, and conveniently located. Add to that how clean and well-maintained it is and it's a fabulous spot to stay!

The rooms are cozy & well-appointed (and holy smokes- the shower was amazing!), the common areas are gorgeous, and the kitchen is a great place to gather at the start or the end of the day. It is definitely an uncommon place to stay, but is one you shouldn't skip out on if you're heading to Austin.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

It was awesome hearing you guys have your meetings, so creative, inspiring and authentic. Please come back! And big thanks for the review...Carrie

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I am writing this review on the plane, more than likely because the Kimber goes above and beyond in their service. Their manager hustled me into her car when I couldn't get a cab and I managed to make my flight on time! Not surprising that this was what she did given their culture - Kimber has managed to make a hyper modern, high-tech hotel have the welcoming feel and comfort of a country b&b. An awesome mix of cutting edge design and customer service. I definitely recommend and will stay again next time I am in Austin.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I am so glad you made your plane! Cassie said her "mom instincts" kicked in and she had to get you there. Thanks so much for the review. We love having your group, you all are a fantastic bunch of people. Look forward to seeing you next year.....Carrie

Reviewed March 3, 2013

First off, this is not your average hotel/ B and B. It is better! The technology of letting yourself into the property and into your room is magnificent. I never recognized how just checking in is kind of a pain typically. The room was immaculate and inviting. A hand written note was there to greet me, which was a nice personal touch. I decided to leave a note back when I left :-) There is a gorgeous outdoor common area with a fountain and lounge seating, even hammocks wind down in. And the always open kitchen and eating area was more than I ever expected. There was always chilled water, self serve espresso machine, fresh fruit and other snacks and wine that was left over from the "happy hour" that is hosted in the evening.
I happend to leave to pieces of clothing in my room, and the owners were so kind in keeping it safe and then sending them to me once I had reached my final destination. You have to stay here!! Something you won't find anywhere else.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Green Room, perfect size for a single or a double!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
kvkAustinTx, Manager at Kimber Modern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

I am happy you made it to California safely and we wish you the best in your new life there. Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so Happy you enjoyed your Stay. Hope to see you soon.

Cassie

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Awesome!! Kimber Modern is an absolutely fabulous little B&B/Hotel. I felt as though I was staying in a close friend's home. The attention to detail and cleanliness was superb. Property manager Cassie is paramount in making Kimber Modern the lovely place that it is. The courtyard felt like being in my own backyard, very beautiful and peaceful. Forget the impersonal Four Seasons, Kimber Modern will always be my haven when visiting the lovely little friendly city of Austin. Kimber Modern is much more wonderful than I expected.

Thank you for providing such a great experience.

Lois E.
Atlanta, GA

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
kvkAustinTx, Owner at Kimber Modern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for writing such a nice review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Kimber Modern. Please come back again, we are building another small hotel nearby with outdoor showers and tubs, private patios etc. Of course another modern building. Best always, Kimber