All reviews lavender suite moonlight suite pool and hot tub garden room wonderful hosts continental breakfast was perfect recommend casa relaxing stay beautiful pool thought of everything small bathroom highly recommend staying here beautiful property home away from home every morning living area pool area
Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

This place was perfect for a relaxing getaway. The lavender room was beautiful and spent most of the time lounging in the cold pool. Which was perfect for the hot summer weather. Would love to go back, the place is so relaxing and Doug was very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Amy1103
Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

I surprised my boyfriend with a weekend at Lake Travis for his birthday and I couldn't have picked a more beautiful place! We stayed in the Moonlight Suite at next door Casa de Luna. Everything was so amazingly beautiful! The fresh white linens, bedsheets, and comfy bed were a pleasant surprise. The bathroom was clean and roomy. We had our own private hot tub and the most amazing view of the lake from the deck. There's a small "kitchen" equipped with everything you could possibly think of. Doug was an excellent host and we would definitely go back to try out the other rooms!!

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise! Loved the privacy, the ambience, the location, the hospitality, everything was prefect! Would go back in a heart beat! The yard is beautifully decorated, Aztec or Mexican inspired. The room and living room both are bath taking, very romantic.

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

My wife booked this little B&B for my 55th birthday. It was an eclectic mix of comfortable. The hog tub was relaxing, and pool was very beautiful and cold, even in June, it spends most of the day in the shade and is very cool!. Owner Doug was very helpful. Alot to do. We went to the Oasis one night. Plan on the sunset, and staying for awhile. Food takes awhile. Anyway, it's a great place to stay. Quiet and comfortable!!!!

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed January 12, 2015

My girlfriend (at the time of check-in) and I visited this B&B Jan 9-11, 2015. I was looking for a nice, quiet romantic B&B and was not disappointed. The B&B was a bit difficult to find in the evening but that just goes to show how quiet and secluded this place is.

The decorations were wonderful. We stayed in the lavender suite and everything about it just screamed romance.

My fiance (proposal at Hudson's on the Bend Friday night) and I have already talked about coming back here again when it's warmer!

Date of stay: January 2015