All reviews lavender suite moonlight suite pool and hot tub garden room wonderful hosts continental breakfast was perfect recommend casa relaxing stay beautiful pool thought of everything small bathroom highly recommend staying here beautiful property home away from home every morning living area pool area
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

My wife booked this little B&B for my 55th birthday. It was an eclectic mix of comfortable. The hog tub was relaxing, and pool was very beautiful and cold, even in June, it spends most of the day in the shade and is very cool!. Owner Doug was very helpful. Alot to do. We went to the Oasis one night. Plan on the sunset, and staying for awhile. Food takes awhile. Anyway, it's a great place to stay. Quiet and comfortable!!!!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2015

My girlfriend (at the time of check-in) and I visited this B&B Jan 9-11, 2015. I was looking for a nice, quiet romantic B&B and was not disappointed. The B&B was a bit difficult to find in the evening but that just goes to show how quiet and secluded this place is.

The decorations were wonderful. We stayed in the lavender suite and everything about it just screamed romance.

My fiance (proposal at Hudson's on the Bend Friday night) and I have already talked about coming back here again when it's warmer!

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank garmbrus
Reviewed September 11, 2014

Doesn't get much better than this...... Doug is a fantastic host whom I communicated with mostly via phone due to him recovering from a procedure. Nonetheless, he made sure we were taken care of and was available when/if we needed him. The grounds are just plain beautiful. When you first walk in it winds through this beautiful viney sort of foliage that leads straight back to a hot tub and swimming pool. Muffin the mascot is adorable, and we just had the best stay here. Can't wait to come back!

Room tip: Lavender Room all the way!!!!! Nicest room for best price!!!
Date of stay: September 2014
1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our Anniversary weekend. The host was attentive without being intrusive. We stayed in the Lavendar Suite which is decorated nicely and the bed is comfy. The views from the bay windows are spectacular. The pool is a little chilly, but was perfect to lounge around in on a hot afternoon. We have already booked our stay for next year.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christy F
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Our daughter surprised my husband and I with a romantic getaway for our birthdays, July 26 and 29. We have stayed at several b&b's in our 27 years of marriage but this is by far one the most relaxing, serene and comfortable ones we have ever visited. The gentle twinkling of the air chimes as we relaxed pool side, the soft sounds from the pool fountain, the chirping of birds and cicadas in the many shade trees are only a few reasons we will come back. Doug was a perfect host and we wanted to take Muffin home with us! She is such a sweet gentle little soul and she catnapped with us too lol! We grilled on the outdoor bbq and everything we needed was there at our disposal. The beds are so comfortable and the linens were cool and crisp. We spent a much needed tranquil and beautiful weekend at this wonderful hidden gem. We will definitely come back and next time stay in the Lavender suite....

Date of stay: August 2014