Staybridge Suites Austin NW
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness center
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsmon wedan extended staysitting areaconvenient locationstayed here for one nightthe staff was friendly and helpfulfree breakfastkitchenetteelevatordeskcouchhighwaystoveformula
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the hospitality and friendliness of the staff here, especially Charlotte and Norma, who were very helpful in recommending area restaurants and attractions. I would recommend this hotel highly to friends and coworkers.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin NW, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest. We are delighted to hear we provide “excellent hospitality” at our hotel. We work hard in providing outstanding quality service and are touched you took notice. We look forward to serving you and future travelers alike during future Austin trips. Again, thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Good and convenient location. Very clean & quiet with very helpful staff, never had any major issues. Charlotte was extremely helpful and made the stay exceptional. I was there 6 weeks on business and definitely would return.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest. We are thrilled to hear our hotel is “very clean & quite with very helpful staff”. We work hard in providing our guests with a memorable experience and are delighted to have accomplished said task. We look forward to your next stay with us and appreciate your feedback regarding the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Let's see, for starters, the hotel is okay...much better than the Candlewood Suites my company occupied 3 weeks prior to landing here at the Staybridge NW! Members of my company have been here since early April 2014 and we are still here working long days. The last thing on my mind when returning to my hotel is a horrible room and staff. The staff here at the Staybridge has been nothing but oustanding to say the least. Kudos to the desk staff Janelle and Valerie for listening to my boring work stories! I don't think I would've lasted here long if it weren't for Charlotte (front desk) who also provides a listening ear and works to solve any issues or concerns that I have anytime without question. Last but not least, the kitchen staff (Noma) is a very hard working caring person. She has gone out of her way a numerous amount of times for anyone who requests items even while closing down the kitchen. She has gone above and beyond and needs to be commended for her hard work. My co-workers and I have been here long enough to determine if the staff here is genuine or not, they are the real deal! I truly could NOT do your jobs ladies and keep the positive attitude and interest as you all continue to do day in and day out. The new general manager Dannie is icing on the cake and keeps everyone in line! I will definitely revisit the Staybridge in Austin NW whenever we are staying in town because of the service of the staff only. Thanks again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest. We are delighted to hear that our hotel’s “customer service is simply remarkable”. We work hard in providing outstanding quality service and are touched you took notice. We are thrilled to have been able to reach above and beyond your expectations of our hotel and look forward to your next stay with us at the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest. Again, thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Although the hotel itself is average, it is clean, comfortable and convenient. Most importantly, Charlotte Fisher and Norma (kitchen) make my stay very pleasant. They are professional, friendly, personable, pleasant and accommodating.

My company and I are still staying here. We all travel for work throughout the US, so we see hotels from bad to luxurious. What makes my stay here excellent is the service I receive from Charlotte and Norma. Each of them always greet me with a smile. They both have patience and always maintain a professional demeanor despite unruly behaviors from other guests I have seen come through this hotel. They are definitely an asset to this hotel. Assistant Mgr Valerie has also been pleasant and professional and accommodating.

Thank you, Charlotte, Norma and Valerie!

MJ

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest. We are thrilled to hear our staff makes your “stay very pleasant”. We strive in providing outstanding quality service and are delighted to have accomplished said task. We hope to see you and your co-workers again, during your next Austin travels. Once more, thank you for reviewing the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Plain & Mediocre & Underwhelming

This hotel didn't feel clean. I can't point to anything specific but it didn't smell fresh. I guess it's getting worn out. No housekeeping on weekends either. It wasn't expensive but I felt it was overpriced. Free laundry was a perk though. The towel origami on our beds was cute too. The staff was nice & friendly. I think this hotel just needs some TLC to improve it.

• Stayed: June 2014
General M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin NW, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel. We are pleased to hear that our staff was “nice & friendly”. Housekeeping is by request only, on weekends, which was noted at check in and in all guestroom bathrooms. As you mentioned, we do offer free laundry service and are delighted you were able to benefit from it during your stay. We hope to see you again, during your next trip to Austin. Once more, thank you for reviewing our hotel.