AT&T Hotel and Conference Center
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$133
$125
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
$219
$170
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
$170
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsut campustower viewsliding doorparking garageroom serviceguest roomsstate capitolself parkrooms are comfortablevery nice hotelthe location is perfectbusiness tripdowntown areavisiting austinexecutivecarillonatt
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I have visited Austin a number of times on Business and have had a very difficult time finding a good hotel. I was very happy when I found the AT&T Conference Center, which I have been to twice.

New facility, friendly staff, good service, spacious rooms which are clean and have room to work. The only disappointments are the bathrooms, which are small, and the lack of a reliable shared printer in the business center. Great location between the University of Texas and the State Capitol.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Let me preface this by saying, most of my family went to the University of Oklahoma, so I have never been a fan of anything related to the longhorns! This hotel on the UT campus has totally changed my generalization about my rival school. I just returned from a stay in the ATT Conference Ctr. August 22, 2009. It is a lovely hotel with the best customer service I have experienced at ANY hotel, hands down. We stayed in a double queen room with a tower view. The rooms are a nice size, have safe, coffee, Aveda products, fridge, 2 phones per room, free wireless. The casual restaurant, Gabriel's, is great. Great drinks including freshly made fruit infused vodka. We ordered breakfast in the room, steel cut oatmeal and fresh granola was fabulous. The staff is a pleasure to work with. Omar is a shining star! The customer service is top-notch, from the bar, to the front desk, to the valet. They have a free shuttle and they offered to take us the few blocks to our dinner date. They promptly picked us up with a simple phone call. All this and they were swamped with families staying in the hotel as their kids moved on campus for the school year! The price was fabulous and the service was outstanding. I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know. Makes me want to visit Austin more often.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Stayed 2 nights in mid-August for under $100/night, almost $75/night less than the hotel's online reservation quote. Great location adjoining campus (south end) and a short cab ride to 6th Street. Worth noting: check-in on 2nd floor (take the elevator); $14/day self-parking (all underground); mini-fridge but no microwave; Aveda bath products. Only negatives during my stay: although is was over 100 degrees outside, the A/C was not on in my room when I arrived; on second day, I had to get a new "zap" key to open my room; and, despite the sophisticated television system's own advertising, there was/is no "on demand" available. Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would stay here again at the rate I paid but probably not at the rack rate.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank DavidMcTier
Reviewed July 31, 2009

I stayed one night and had a one day conference on site. The staff were friendly and helpful and knew the area well. The conference rooms were very nice and comfortable with great business center access and nice break areas and lounging areas.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2009

My sister and her family, and my family recently stayed at the AT&T Center, located inside the UT-Austin campus. This hotel appears to be fairly new (less than a year old). The hotel is super high tech -- everything is high speed internet. Rooms were great, nicely decorated and appointed. What made this hotel truly special was the level of service we had. Everyone - valet, bellmen, the front office people, the restaurant servers -- everyone made us feel at home. They went out of their way to make it a memorable trip. Ample parking, easy in and out. Great location if you are visiting campus, kid friendly (we were traveling with a teen and a tween). This is a hidden gem, with great location and wonderful personnel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family