1. The room was very nice and spacious.
2. We were in a corner parlor room on the 3rd floor facing the street, but had no issues with street noise at all. No hallway noise at all.
3. Internet worked well
4. AC worked well, which is very important in Austin in June/July.
5. Offered covered parking for a price, which was cheaper than the valet.
6. Walking distance to UT and the Capitol.
7. Good view of the Capitol from our window.
1. Every morning between 8 and 9 something started making noise by the door, which is a problem if you're trying to sleep in or just trying to have a conversation. It seemed to be coming from the metal panel in the ceiling, some sort of motorized noise.
2. There are two sliding doors to the bathrooms and neither would stay closed. That may not be an issue if you are staying there alone, but as a married couple we still like to keep some things private when we use the restroom.
3. It was hard to adjust the temperature of the shower faucet without decreasing the pressue too much.
4. The battery in the remote was dead, tv couldn't get a signal for awhile, but luckily my husband fixed it. The tv did seem like it was about to fall off the wall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center is located in the heart of Austin, offering hotel rooms, meeting space and fine dining. HOTEL Featuring 276 guest rooms and 21 suites onsite, the hotel offers inspiring views of The University of Texas at Austin's Main Tower, the Texas State Capitol, and our serene central courtyard. Room technologies and guest amenities make your stay for either business or pleasure equally enjoyable. MEETINGS Forty thousand square feet of meeting space offers 37 rooms ranging from a multimedia amphitheatre and divisible 10,000-square-foot ballroom to tiered and traditional classrooms with superior connectivity, plus breakout rooms to support small group work. Wireless access throughout the facility and exceptional presentation and audio/visual features provide answers to your conference planning challenges. CELEBRATIONS The Grand Ballroom is situated in the heart of Austin and Texas Hill County. Our coveted location allows us to exemplify elegance combined with a little Texas flare. Our award winning culinary staff and our AAA Four Diamond service will offer you endless choices for your wedding reception that are both skillfully crafted and sinfully delicious. DINING Delivered with platinum service and a conscience for sustainability, our variety of exceptional dining spaces will have you savoring every moment you're here. Join us at The Carillon, Gabriel's Cafe, or One Twenty 5 Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At And t Executive Education And Conference Center
- At&t Executive Education Hotel Austin