We used the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center to host guests for our wedding in June 2012, and we cannot say enough nice things about the facility and its staff. Nearly all of our guests were from out of town, and so we were juggling more than 200 room night reservations. This hotel was sufficiently well-appointed to make comfortable those of our guests used to the most elegant travel, while also affordable enough that it was within reach of our guests on a more limited budget. There was ample common space (indoors and outdoors) for our friends and family to be together in comfortable, unhurried, welcoming environments. It was both kid-friendly and fully accessible for our guests with mobility impairments. Molly Lintz and the reservations team were amazing about accommodating special requests and making sure we got best use of and value from our wedding block. We hosted our rehearsal dinner in the Tejas Grill, and Jessica Wiggins and the catering team built a spectacular event for us—the food was good and the service impeccable. Our departure brunch in the Carillon Restaurant made for yet another memorable event (love those Texas-shaped waffles!).
Overall, the prices were fair (although not cheap) and very well worth it. We felt like staff members from all quarters of the hotel went above and beyond to make us and our guests feel at home and at ease. While we have had experiences with many higher-end facilities that look to charge extras whenever possible, everyone at the AT&T Hotel went out of their way to deliver above and beyond even the high standards that had been promised. We are so glad we chose this hotel—thanks to the hospitality team for helping to make our big event such a great experience for our friends and family, and for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center is located in the heart of Austin, offering hotel rooms, meeting space and fine dining. HOTEL Featuring 276 guest rooms and 21 suites onsite, the hotel offers inspiring views of The University of Texas at Austin's Main Tower, the Texas State Capitol, and our serene central courtyard. Room technologies and guest amenities make your stay for either business or pleasure equally enjoyable. MEETINGS Forty thousand square feet of meeting space offers 37 rooms ranging from a multimedia amphitheatre and divisible 10,000-square-foot ballroom to tiered and traditional classrooms with superior connectivity, plus breakout rooms to support small group work. Wireless access throughout the facility and exceptional presentation and audio/visual features provide answers to your conference planning challenges. CELEBRATIONS The Grand Ballroom is situated in the heart of Austin and Texas Hill County. Our coveted location allows us to exemplify elegance combined with a little Texas flare. Our award winning culinary staff and our AAA Four Diamond service will offer you endless choices for your wedding reception that are both skillfully crafted and sinfully delicious. DINING Delivered with platinum service and a conscience for sustainability, our variety of exceptional dining spaces will have you savoring every moment you're here. Join us at The Carillon, Gabriel's Cafe, or One Twenty 5 Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At And t Executive Education And Conference Center
- At&t Executive Education Hotel Austin