We recently had our daughter's wedding here. Austin has great outdoor venues to choose from but my daughter had been to enough outdoor weddings to know that her's would be indoors. We had family coming in from NY and Indiana so we needed everything to be in one place. The ATT center was the perfect venue, ballroom and hotel in the same place, close to downtown Austin and brand new!!! The rooms were immaculate, state of the art, energy efficient and quiet. Unlike the huge mega hotels downtown the ATT center had a casual, homey feel to it with plenty of place to hang out with family. The eating venues are great and you are on the UT campus so there are tons of places to go and see! The Presidentail suite was amazing as was the interior parlor suite which consisted of a living room area with couch, eating table and a queen murphy bed in the wall with its own bathroom and connecting door to the next door King bedroom with another bath. We had this room and my parents used the King. Guests with children loved this room and even brought their own babysitters! You can get this room with or without the connecting King and the rate is great for both!
The food served at the wedding received rave reviews from the guests!!! We had the Olive Oil poached tenderloin and it was cooked to perfection. You can order it at their restaurant and I'd highly recommend it!
The convenience of leaving the ballroom and walking to your room across the atrium was so very convenient for those guests that chose to stay at the AT&T center. No one had to drive home.
I would stay here anytime we needed a room in Austin. Taxi to downtown was inexpensive and easy to get at the front door. Sports bar is a great gathering place. Small pool but very nice as is workout room!
If you are having an event and are in need of rooms this venue is the best!!! Don't overlook it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center is located in the heart of Austin, offering hotel rooms, meeting space and fine dining. HOTEL Featuring 276 guest rooms and 21 suites onsite, the hotel offers inspiring views of The University of Texas at Austin's Main Tower, the Texas State Capitol, and our serene central courtyard. Room technologies and guest amenities make your stay for either business or pleasure equally enjoyable. MEETINGS Forty thousand square feet of meeting space offers 37 rooms ranging from a multimedia amphitheatre and divisible 10,000-square-foot ballroom to tiered and traditional classrooms with superior connectivity, plus breakout rooms to support small group work. Wireless access throughout the facility and exceptional presentation and audio/visual features provide answers to your conference planning challenges. CELEBRATIONS The Grand Ballroom is situated in the heart of Austin and Texas Hill County. Our coveted location allows us to exemplify elegance combined with a little Texas flare. Our award winning culinary staff and our AAA Four Diamond service will offer you endless choices for your wedding reception that are both skillfully crafted and sinfully delicious. DINING Delivered with platinum service and a conscience for sustainability, our variety of exceptional dining spaces will have you savoring every moment you're here. Join us at The Carillon, Gabriel's Cafe, or One Twenty 5 Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At And t Executive Education And Conference Center
- At&t Executive Education Hotel Austin