WINNER WONDERLAND

Hilton Garden Inn Austin North
Ranked #34 of 200 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Austin, United States
“Clean room, helpful staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for anyone passing through, or even staying for a bit. Nice, clean room, and a helpful staff. Pool was nice, too. Food from room service was good as well. It is located right off of the freeway, and it is close to plenty of shopping, or really whatever you may need while you are in town. I really liked this hotel alot.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Eastpointe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

My experience at your hotel was outstanding. I was attending a business training class, and the morning breakfast and coffee kept me going. My room was awesome, it was spotless when I came back from training. When I did sleep, did I mention the coffee, I slept like a baby. I have to mention Nicole at your front desk, she is a lifesaver. My cell phone's battery died and she lent me the use of her own phone charger. With that charge, my phone's GPS just got me to the airport. Without her help I may have never found my way to the airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bolingbrook, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I don't know what the hotel was trying to do...but it seemed as if there was a foam mattress in two parts on a queen mattress. I couldn't roll over to the middle without having to go up and over. And my side was uneven, too. My back hurt during the day from the unevenness of the mattress. Nice area, and everything else seemed up to par, but if you can't sleep, what's the point?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

The staff was absolutely amazing, the hotel is in a great location, and the furnishings and décor were well maintained but a bit worn. I was not happy that for the three days we were there our suite was not vacuumed nor were the bathroom floors mopped. And for me, the most important part was that the bed was so uncomfortable. If you like a firm bed, you will not be disappointed with this hotel. Again, the staff at this hotel was GREAT and the made to order breakfast was wonderful and a perfect way to start the day!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Richmond, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great staff and service. Everybody was very helpful. We were attending a wedding and many of the family were staying at this hotel. Breakfast was delicious and the room was very comfortable. We enjoyed the stay so much we stayed an extra day which the front desk was more than happy to accomadate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Plano, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

My 2nd stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and it was just as nice as the first. Front desk staff are awesome. Our greeting was warm and friendly and they offered freshly baked cookies and cold bottled water as we checked in. The room was clean and the beds are so comfortable! Breakfast cooked to order was as good as I've ever had. The presentation of the food was First Class. The food is obviously prepared by a chef, not just a cook, and he takes pride in his work! The server, J.D, was very attentive, friendly and professional. Such a nice young man! And the bartender, Steve, was such a good sport, serving us drinks, food and fun out on the patio. When we checked out, I felt like I was saying good-bye to family. I'll be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Westampton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Our family stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn North, Austin, TX for a family wedding and had a great experience! Every staff member was pleasant courteous and knowledgeable. Every request was fulfilled by all members of the staff, especially requests for directions and places to visit. The "Inn" went above and beyond with assistance for the wedding. We highly recommend a stay at this Hilton Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family