Hilton Garden Inn Austin North
$219
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
$268
$244
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$142
$219
$216
$199
  • Pool
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
All reviewshour fitnessfront deskgreat hotelcooked to order breakfastround rockbreakfast and dinnereasy accessa great stayclean roomsbusiness tripbusiness centerenjoyed my stayfitness centerfree breakfastconvenient locationhgihighway
Reviewed May 25, 2013

When you first pull into this hotel you think to yourself "well this looks like a fantastic place to stay!" But you couldn't be further from the truth. First of all the rooms aren't even that fantastic. And those beds, goodness, SUCK! It's like sleeping on a freaking rock, I mean what the heck?! And upon my departure I found out you can "control" the firmness of the bed, but those instructions were hidden in this tiny piece of plastic with words so small I need a freaking magnifying glass to read. Who wants to read fine print while on vacation? Would they wanna do it while lounging by your swimming pool, which by the way, is as big as the bathtub. And if your going to charge THIRTEEN dollars for a breakfast you better have the dang pope pouring my coffee, because the breakfast was terrible. Typically "continental" breakfasts are included in the overpriced bill for the room. And would it be too hard to hire a cashier who can count past five? Or maybe have eggs that don't have the consistency of diarrhea? Or sausage that tastes like fingernail polish removed? No? Well then maybe you should just go ahead and make your hotel a cemetery because this place is where happiness goes to die.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Smithdj2014
Property11, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to express your dissatisfaction, and I apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, nor our standards. The challenges you experienced are of the type that I would have preferred to address personally with you while you were still our guest, so that we could have made it right for you. I encourage you to contact me personally, as I would be interested in discussing the situation further with you. We are constantly working to improve our service standards, which is something I discuss with the staff daily. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed overnight for work. Nice clean hotel, comfortable room with "sleep number bed". Room was quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Had the breakfast in the morning which was good ($12). If you need to stay in this area I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great service, clean rooms, easily accessible (right off 35 close to Plugerville, Round Rock and 290-183 interchange). I've stayed in most of the Hilton family brand properties in North Austin and Round Rock, including all the Hilton Garden Inns in the North Austin area. This one is the best. Not bad value for the price. Pet-free if you have allergies, too! Pretty rare find anywhere nowadays....

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

As always, this Hilton Garden Inn exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to that part of Austin, Texas. In fact I have on numerous occations and have never heard anything other than good comments.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

awesome hotel in booming north austin area, easy access to i-35, nice amenities in hotel, places to eat near by don't have to always travel into town and deal with horrible austin traffic, consider hotel if you looking to have some fun in north austin 183 corridor or round rock area

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family