Hilton Garden Inn Austin North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$105
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$125
$169
$199
  • Breakfast included
$153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$209
$194
$221
$204
  • Pool
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
$207
$197
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$94
All reviewsfront deskcooked to order breakfastround rockbreakfast and dinnergreat hoteleasy accessa great stayclean roomsbusiness tripbusiness centerhot tubenjoyed my stayhotel stafffitness centerconvenient locationfree breakfasthgi
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel has a very efficient staff. The accommodations are clean, neat and well appointed. Its location is somewhat difficult to spot from the Interstate but once you're there, you will be pleased with the value. Close to many restaurants and the new toll road, we were pleased with the location. I was disappointed with the cost of the "build your own" breakfast. A little too expensive for my taste.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are easier to keep cool in the summer and rooms away from the elevator are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The hotel was very nice, the entry point off the main road comes up very quick so be cautious about that on arrival. This hotel features the adjustable air mattress bed which I personally am not a big fan of but the nights sleep was acceptable. It is very nice if you are a runner as there is an outdoor track adjacent to the property that looked very nice for a morning workout.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here because it was mentioned on the Austin 10/20 site. Very pleased with the service and room. The evening before the run, we went to bed at a reasonable hour but had a dance troop next to us. They were blaring loud music, slamming doors and screaming but the girl working the front desk was so nice and came up when she had a chance to tell them to keep it down. The staff the next morning made sure to ask if the response was satisfactory and wished us luck in the race. Definitely would recommend them again. Thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Property11, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are pleased that you were pleased with the service and room during your stay. I apologize that you were next to a noisy group but am thankful our staff took the initiative to quiet them. We definitely appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Austin Hilton Garden Inn North while in Austin for a state academic competition in which our son was participating. While I am a big fan of the Hilton chain, this hotel was not quite up to my expectations. First, the hotel is not in a particularly great location. It sits off of the highway at a fairly steep incline off of the roadway. The entrance is through an access road guard rail and because of the curve in the road, is somewhat difficult to spot as you're approaching the hotel. On a positive note, the hotel itself is quite nice and seems to be of new construction. The lobby is nicely furnished and while there is a restaurant on site, the lobby/dining area layout seemed somewhat cramped in comparison to what you would find at a regular Hilton. The room was also nice but the "king size" bed was more like a queen. The bed was quite comfortable and provided for a good night's sleep. My major peeve with this hotel was the water pressure in the shower, which was close to non-existent. The front desk person asked how we enjoyed our stay and when we commented on the water pressure, she said they had worked on it but were unable to find a solution. My guess is that this lack of pressure may have something to do with Austin area water conservation efforts, but there must be a better resolution than this. This was a disappointing response and I would say that this one issue probably served to taint my overall impression of the hotel. Overall, the hotel is newly constructed and nice. Unfortunately, the location, bed size and water pressure left something to be desired.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize we did not meet your expectations. I understand your frustration with our location. The building itself is a little difficult to spot as you are approaching. We are glad you found the hotel nice and new. We opened our doors in May of 2008 and take pride in keeping our property clean and well maintained. I also apologize for your experience with the water pressure. This is definitely not an on-going issue and we hope you will give us another chance to prove it to you. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

When I checked in. I was greeted by Cinthia with the most welcoming smile and attitude I have ever encountered at a hotel. She checked us in and ensured everything met out expectations! She was also there throughout the week and was always a delight.

The hotel itself was nie too. Sleep number beds made sure I slept like a baby every night. I was just around the corner from the elevator and was worried about the noise, but had no reason to be. I found it very quiet the entire week I was there. It's nice to have the refrigerator in the room for beverages and the bathrooms were nice and clean.

The highlight if the trip was Cinthia, and the hotel just put the icing on by meeting expectations.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience! We are excited that you found our hotel to provide "Top Notch Service and Accomodations"! It is great to hear you were able to take advantage of our Garden Sleep System beds as well as the in-room refrigerators. We are pleased to have Cinthia on our team, she is definitely an asset to our hotel and to the guest experience. We have shared your comments with her as well as the rest of the team. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit!