Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,946 results
All reviewstrio restaurantlady bird lakelobby loungetown lakelake viewluxury hotelroom servicefavorite hotelthe congressbeautiful propertythe location is perfecthappy hourheart of downtownlive musicconvention centerspafs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Really love this hotel even though as another reviewer indicated the rooms need a facelift. They are actually updating the rooms now so I am excited to see how it all turns out.

The service is so outstanding that any other small issues fade away. Love staying here!

Room Tip: Lake side rooms are a bit more pricey but worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela Lyn S
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I am a big fan of the Four Seasons chain and this is a older property that needs the facelift it's getting now. My room was small and old, but you still get the Four Seasons feel from the lobby and the great service.

The concierge staff is great and make the stay so fun with a million ideas and great directions.

The bar scene is fun and the cocktails are wonderful. I did not go out to the pool, but others used the word "tired", I'm sure that will change as well.

From the check in process (seamless) to the cleaning crew, it's all top notch. The guys at the valet are also terrific. Cold water every time you walk past. I had done a long walk and when i came back into the hotel, I had 2 different people give me water...thats a good hotel!

The location is perfect and easy to walk everywhere and that is a huge plus.

All in all, I'm a fan of the chain and this will be beautiful hotel once again after the renovation is
done. It's also one of the quietest hotels I've ever been in and the beds are to die for!!!!

Room Tip: Lake view side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Peterisacksen
Reviewed July 26, 2014

i was with my mum whilst she works and i was able to explore the city by my self! i loved every second of my stay at four seasons! the room service was averaged price and was delightful! the maids were a privilege and the staff were brilliant! they were friendly and weren't strict.. i was able to mess around and enjoy and relax on my stay. defiantly would stay again. the rooms were fabulous and i was lucky to spend 2 weeks here. i had 2 rooms and were both equal quality and the view is amazing!

Room Tip: room with a view of the lake!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bethmh13
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Service is beyond reproach! I felt like a VIP my entire stay. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I never had to ask twice or prompt to obtain service. When I called to ask the concierge a question about a location, he not only offered to look up the information for me, find out information about the area but he also had the information and a map delivered to my room in an envelope in under 20 minutes!

Room Tip: Ask for a riverside view
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Over the last 15 years, good customer service has become few and far between. There are only a few companies out there that I think really get it right...Chick fil A, Disney, Starbucks...to name a few. I've now added the Four Seasons to my list thanks to an overall great experience and one specific stellar employee. Jaramy LaLonde, the hotel's Spa Supervisor, went above and beyond to help me after TSA damaged my luggage while traveling to Austin. Though she was most certainly not the cause of the issue, she saved the day. I would definitely stay here again....it's top notch! Thanks again Jaramy!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business