“Farm to table Pie”

Ranked #406 of 4,029 Restaurants in Austin
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: East Austin
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Every time we visited Austin, it's a must for us to dine at this place at least once. The pies are thin crusts and we can easily eat any pies on their chalkboard menu of the day. It's that awesome.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

We stopped by for lunch after walking through the nearby cemetery. The first slice I had was so good I went back for seconds. I'd definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 19, 2016

Excellent pizza. We liked the meatball/jalapeno pizza but there are many to choose from... It's one of the best pizza places in Austin.

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

They do make great pizza here. There crust is wonderful, nice amount of sauce and cheese and its never overly greasy like some pizza places.

I would give them a 5 but they are a little on the proud side. $40.00 for 2 pizzas (one pepperoni, one ham) is on the expensive side for pizza.

1  Thank Johnny B
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

I am a NY pizza snob, I admit it. ESP has excellent slices. The plain was just right. The veggie mix was off for a pizza, sorry. It was the veggie combjnation, lemon beets, kale and more.

I will continue to visit based upon the plain thin crust.

Been to East Side Pies? Share your experiences!