Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center
$258
$219
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$140
$137
  • Breakfast included
$195
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
$251
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
Omni Hotels
W Austin(Austin)
$279
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
1,331 results
All reviewseasy tigertop floorvalet parkingwithin walking distanceper nightsixth streetnice hotelaustin downtownnight lifebreakfast buffettwo blocksvalet servicebars and restaurantslocation is greatbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againcapitol building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel provided me with the perfect stay. I brought my lady friend here for her birthday. From the moment we arrived we were treated politely, courteously, and made to feel important. The hotel is located in between 5th And 6th streets in downtown Austin which was absolutely perfect. The hotel has a really nice bar and restaurant on the 16th floor with a great view of downtown Austin. I will be back

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Fitzroy M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Robert R,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review about you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown,
It's always refreshing to hear when we have met and exceeded the expectations of our guests, we continue to strive to provide a clean, friendly and safe environment for our guests.
We look forward to being of service to you should your travels bring you back to the Austin area, if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call me.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn exceeded my expectations in quality and service. The location of the hotel was great. It is right next to Sixth street, so you can unwind and have some fun. I was extremely surprised by the quietness of the room, due to the fact that we were next to Sixth St and the Interstate 35. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jose A

Dear Jose,

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The service was so accommodating and they made me feel welcomed. The hotel it self is beautiful, clean, comfortable and inviting. From service to the rooms they exceeded my expectations. Very reasonably priced for the experience provided which was FIVE STAR! Very satisfied and I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jane K,

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Good location if you like to party the night away and are not bothered by highway noise, bands and over all noise that comes with said partying. Being that we don't (flt crew ) I'd say it was ok to stay but won't next time. The room was ok, average on all levels. The food was marginal including the so called breakfast buffet. Service is average nothing special. Over all, not a bad place to stay, unless you NEED to sleep, then I'd give it a pass.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Albyfli

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My son and his wife planned their wedding reception at this hotel. They had blocked several rooms for the guests to stay. The rooms were very nice and clean. The stay was extremely helpful during the checkin and checkout process. The staff helping at the reception provided excellent service in providing the meals, cleaning up the plates, filling up the glasses with water, tea, etc. The bartenders were quick with filling up the drinks for the guests. I would recommend this place for your wedding event.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family