Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center
$229
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$145
$219
$224
$178
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$98
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
W Austin(Austin)
$329
$249
1,337 results
All reviewseasy tigertop floorvalet parkingwithin walking distanceper nightsixth streetnice hotelaustin downtownnight lifebreakfast buffettwo blocksvalet servicebars and restaurantslocation is greatbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againcapitol building
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was there the weekend of Aug 16 until Aug 18th. The location was GREAT, within walking distant of everything. Upon arriving me and my friend were greeted by a lovely lady by the name of Kristy. She was extremely pleasant, warm, kind. She answered every question we had and also honored my request by giving us a room with a view. The room was clean and beds comfortable. We were also giving complementary breakfast which was to DIE for. The entire restaurant staff were very nice as well, we even had one individual of the staff google some information from us. Saturday Kristy was working, she immediately recognized us and was just as kind as she was the 1st night. She was very professional and patient while listening to my friend who had to much to drink. I really enjoyed my stay here and I am looking to go back to Austin in a few weeks and will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Fitzroy M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Seddy,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review about you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown,
It's always refreshing to hear when we have met and exceeded the expectations of our guests, we continue to strive to provide a clean, friendly and safe environment for our guests.
We look forward to being of service to you should your travels bring you back to the Austin area, if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call me.
Always at your service;

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This hotel goes to great lengths in taking care of their customers. I recently arrived very late one evening to find the hotel had overbooked. The guest relations person was waiting for me at the door with an envelop containing all the info needed to check into the Hilton Convention Center across the street. The Garden Inn staff not only gave me the ight for free, the also took care of my parking and breakfast on the next day's stay. After checking back into the Garden Inn, another guest relations person came to my room with a tray of assorted nuts and candies as well as a hand-written note of apology for the prior night's overbooking. Besides the great customer service, the hotel's room are spacious, clean and give a good view of the city (and Austin's horrible cummter traffic). The hotel has easy andvery quick access to 6th street.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the north or west for a good view of the city.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Chris C, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Globetraveler_11,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown, it's always refreshing to hear when we have met and exceeded the expectation of our guests.

We continue to strive in providing a clean, friendly and safe environment for our guests, if your travels should bring you back to the Austin area we look forward to being of service to you.
Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Chris Conn
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This hotel has a very good location and the place is fresh. Rooms are very comfortable and well kept. Some of the other guests are partygoers who were not raised well but the hotel can't help that. Staff is friendly and well trained. Highly recommended and we will return. Worth every penny.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Honcho1971,

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Chris Conn
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed August 17, 2013

love this hotel...it has EVERYTHING. Space...great bed.....microwave... awesome almost all nite take out places!!! stunning pool/waterfall great breakfast.... right on a little river.. great views/ perfect location restaurant all around AWESOME bed!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Fitzroy M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Susanne,
Thank you for your for your favorable five star review, it's always refreshing to hear when we have met and exceeded our guest expectation.
We continue to strive in providing a clean, friendly and safe environment for our guests, should your travels take you back to the Austin area we look forward to being of service.
Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend.

Always at your service;

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The service in the hotel was very kind. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and housekeeping is doing a very good job. Breakfast was also very good for the 12.95 $ you have to pay you will get a good value.
Valet parking only and that is very expensive, 28 $ per day.
Very good is the proximaty to 6th street, downtown and the convention center.
What is really bad are the windows, especially if you get a room towards the I35, the heavy traffic disturbs a lot. The windows really should get changed this is not acceptable in a modern 4* hotel.

Room Tip: see that you do not have a room that is towards I35. Can get noisy during the night
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Fitzroy M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Socrates-Junior,
Thanks for taking the time to post the review about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and facility met your expectation, unfortunately due to our location, yes the I35 side of our hotel can be noisy.
We are in the process of working on a fix to remedy this situation and hopefully very soon this will be behind us. I hope that if you are in the Austin area you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.
Again thanks and have a wonderful day.