All reviewsroom was cleanwi fiexercise roomjoshcapital
Reviewed October 28, 2012

we have been coming here for many years and they have always been very helpful and the price is great.Barb and Cathy are always so friendly and know us by name. the breakfast is very good and the staff is great is keeping the place clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My business partner and I stay at this location about 7 to 8 times (2-5 days per stay) a year. It is close to where i need for work purposes, but mostly I am impressed with the staff (specifically Barbara) who always makes sure our room is ready (confirmed) and our stay is pleasant. The coffee is hot in the morning, the grounds are always clean, and parking has never been a problem. Price is an issue with my company and this "specific" location tends to give me the best bang for my "company" buck. Stay classy Super 8 and i will return again in late November or early December.

Room Tip: I've stayed in several different rooms on the 4th floor, no problems.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been making reservations at this hotel for my business partners for several years. The manager, Barb, has always made this an easy task. She is always willing to accommodate the late arrivals and last minute scheduling. Barb is always so nice and she remembers our names every time we call. The hotel and the rooms are always clean and customer service is the best.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were there for our granddaughter's fifth birthday party. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family