“Being Pet Friendly is great, but really need to clean carpet” 2 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #161 of 193 Hotels in Austin

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The woman at front desk was rude, when i ask her for a clean coffee pot,at around 2 pm like i was bothering her, then after ck in at 2. we left and returned at 9:30 pm . When we turn the beds down it was so discussing, i wanted to call the health dept then, one bed was stacked on phone books, really i have contacted customer care to get this right, It is a health hazard ,stand up light no work, nasty stains and yellow pillow(stain) cases. For the price the charged this is un excepetable. I have contacted corporate , to see if this Mr, patel is going to address these issues;I am sure a homeless person has a cleaner place than this. i will post a follow up. for now stay away from this nasty place and the rude front desk girl and faulty leading me and my family with the untruth. I hope they go to 202 and ck it. and my daughter in law deserves a full refund not part like joan told me the night before no charges would be made and we leave in the morning but that story changed when my daughter in law arrived.. after her mom and i had to put sheets on the chairs to rest, new ones and they were out of towels and sheets/ really .When went back in this morning she must had been talking to someone., and She disrespected me in front of my new daughter in law.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank badstay_13
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I normally don't stay where doors open to the parking lot , I had no choice in this time , but the lady who checked me in put me in a room right above lobby and I felt very safe , and my room for the 3 days we were there was always spotless when I came back , Victoria and Mr patel were very nice and helpful , I will stay here again when in austin

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family