“Different Experience From Previous Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Round Rock South
Ranked #116 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Dallas
“Different Experience From Previous Stay”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is my usual hotel when visiting Austin. The location is great. Many restaurants and shopping nearby. This time I had the exact same room as my last stay. I arrived after 6pm, requested a room upgrade and the front desk was very accommodating. My room was not cleaned yet. But since it was not the original room I was assigned I agreed to go to dinner while the room was cleaned.The management was very apologetic and handled the situation extremely well. The room was very large with sofa, king bed, flat screen tv, large vanity area,microwave and fridge. The front desk employees were extremely courteous and helpful my entire stay. Kudos to Korey and Thomas for their excellent customer service. The hotel was full of teenagers in town for a sporting competition which made for more noise than I usually encounter at this location and a very crowded breakfast area. The cleaning crew could step it up a notch. Returned on the second evening I had to locate the maid get my room cleaned.Hotel appears to be maintained very well and did not experience any maintenance issues. I always get good rates and I really like the location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were happy from check-in thru check-out. The room was very clean and comfortable.
This was a great PET FRIENDLY stay. Just far enough from I 35 to be quiet place to sleep.
I have been to much nicer high end properties; pets were not welcome,
they were not as good a value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Thanks to your friendly staff. The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. I woke up with a migrane headache the day of checkout and the staff were very accomidating allowing us a little extra time to check out, which was so appreciated. We will definatley stay here again on our next trip through Austin!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

gilbert, az
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed 1 night and was good. Room clean and property maintained well. Easy access from I35 and close to many restaurants. Staff friendly and helpfull. For a night this is fine! Will stay again
Breakfast was ok, average for a LQ

• Stayed December 2012
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I believe the management and staff of this Inn really enjoy accommodating and helping their guests. Many times during our short visit we were asked if their was anything else they could do for us or was their anything else we needed to make our visit more enjoyable. I am a retired hotel manager myself and even I learned a few things about guest service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Austin
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Round Rock - Austin N
Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - South
Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Austin North (Pflugerville)
Residence Inn Austin Round Rock
Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Round Rock South? Share your experiences!