Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscedar park areanight clerkroom was cleanfirm mattressthe breakfast areatwo queen bedsresearch blvdcoffee tableyogurtwould definitely stay here againvery nice stayplenty of hot waterminute drivemini fridgethe entire hotelnext morningstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed in the jaquzzi suite if you can call it that. I was not impressed with the room. I would have thought for $120.00 the room would have been bigger. It has an old tv in the corner. No view outside . Beds are ok. Bathroom good size. It's nice to have a refridgerater and icebox but looks bad with the sink pipes showing. The staff was friendly and breakfast good!
I come to Austin often to visit and usually do Priceline and get a 4 or better star for 60. I couldn't do that this time because the convention was here.. I won't stay here again unless the rates drop. It is very overpriced in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2012
ANDYPATEL720, General Manager at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Dear Guest

I am sincerely sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our facility. I am happy however you did enjoy our staff and our breakfast. I would love to have a chance to change your mind about staying with us again. If you get a moment, could you please email me at andypatel720@centraltexaslodging.com. Again, I apologize greatly you did not enjoy the jacuzzi room and would love the chance to make it right.

Andy Patel

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great place. Breakfast, rooms, pool, etc. No issues. Right nearby malls and places to eat. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here several years ago when the hotel was new and it was great. Their is no view and the access is a little difficult but for a good clean and quiet place to spend the night it was great. I can't say the same for it anymore. It is still clean and quiet but it seems that no upkeep has been done in several years. The bathroom door had obviously gotten very wet as it was discolored, warped and hard to close. The trim around the bottom of it was rotting. The tub had two deep gouges in it. The rest of the room had several dings also. There was a two inch hole in the hall ceiling.The tv was an old style tube with a lousy picture. Not sure what was up with the pillows, but they were small and square. The pillow case had to be folded up inside to fit the pillow. Overall it was ok for this stay, but next time we will try somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel for 4 yrs. in a row and it is still as nice as it was the 1st time we stayed. The Complimentary Breakfast has enough choices that should satisfy all.

Room Tip: I reserved room through Hotwire for a better deal. Price is very comparative. Only has 3 stories.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We got to the hotel late, with a reservation made a month in advance on hotel's website. The night clerk informed us that they are sold out, and they gave away our room. The guy wasn't particularly nice or helpful either. We had to scramble in the middle of the night, with an 8mo old in our lap, to find a place a crash.

Room Tip: If you make a reservation, call to confirm, and get there early. And have a back up plan.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family