Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront deskstarbucks coffeewhole foodsroom was cleanshopping and restaurantseasy accessweekend staynice propertypleasant stayindoor poolupon checklobbyarboretumaboretumhighwaydowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on a weekend for one night. The room was spacious and clean but this hotel was not as expected. First of all the cooling system was old and it was making a lot of noise. It did not turn off automatically so it should be either on or off and we had problem to go to sleep with the noise. The breakfast was confusing because we had complimentary breakfast included but we had to choose from only one or two options from their Starbucks location. I ordered fresh fruit for breakfast which was not fresh at all. Also at the front door there was a lady I think her name was Natalie who was making me nervous. I asked her about renting a boat in Austin and she just was not very helpful to answer. She just was trying to give a quick answer and did expect you to leave the location as soon as possible. Overall we expected a better stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Imn522
cynw1105, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. If you will be back in Austin again soon it would be my pleasure to offer you a complimentary return visit to the hotel. It is very important to us that all of our guests leave completely satisfied.
Crystal Porter

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This courtyard is awesome!!! Has a cool bar, indoor pool, a super hot hot tub, great food in the bistro.

Rooms have all been updated, and our fresh and modern looking

The GM I believe her name is crystal is amazing, she is very present and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Bigredgraham

Thanks for making my day! Hope to see you back in Austin again soon
Crystal & Team CY NW

Reviewed May 22, 2013

A great stay at the Courtyard. Went to Austin for a friends reunion and was very pleased with the location of the hotel, easy to find and close to a major highway and shopping center. The girls at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. My room was super clean and big. Breakfast was included in my rate and consisted on Starbucks coffee with a freshly made breakfast sandwich of my choice or delicious french toast. The bistro is only open until 10 am which is a shame since it is a waste to have it there and closed the rest of the day. I had a few packages waiting for me at the hotel and the people of the front desk knew about them and had them handy for when I came in. It also has a indoor pool with a jacuzzi, I did not use it but looked very inviting.
All in all a great choice, will go back there if I ever need a hotel in Austin

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 5_ticos
cynw1105, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Thanks for staying with us! It's guests like you that make the hospitality industry the BEST place to be!!
Crystal & Team CY NW

Reviewed May 12, 2013

During a visit with family in Austin, our room in the Courtyard by Marriott proved to be a tremendous value! The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and polite. Manager Dave was truly a professional. We had an excellent visit and would certainly stay here again. Thanks to all at the a Courtyard by Marriott!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank MELANIE W
cynw1105, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thanks for your nice note about our hotel and for taking the time to leave us a comment on Trip Advisor! We hope to see you back again soon -
Crystal

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I found this, overall, an excellent hotel mostly due to very friendly, cheerful, helpful staff. The hotel is not brand new but clean.Rooms a little on the small side especially in passageways where 2 people could not easily pass one another, especially with sleeper sofa unfolded. Our hallway and room smelled a little of cleaning products when we arrived but by no means "stinky". Ice machine on our floor did not work, but one floor up worked fine. Room, lobby, pool and work out room, all very nice and clean. Everything in the fitness room actally worked (don't always see that)! Wish the hotel chain would go back to free coffee in the lobby but that's the only suggestion for improvement that I would have.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MamaHay

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us a comment on Trip Advisor! We hope to see you back in the Live Music Capital of the World one day very soon-
Crystal & team CY NW