We went camping in Bastrop on Friday night and came to Austin Saturday morning. They let us check in at 12p which was surprising. We knew they allowed dogs, but during check in we learn there is no fee or deposit...just fill out a form. The manager is telling us about a happy hour from 5:30p - 7p and asks if we're interested. I said we might go so she hands me two drink tickets for 3 free drinks per adult! The next morning we see their great continental breakfast - not just bagels, but eggs, sausage, waffles, etc.
This place was very close to town, great staff, great rooms. I was very impressed as I didn't expect all the perks. Oh, and it had very fast wireless internet. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites Austin North is centrally located off I-35 near the University of Texas at Austin. It's a quick, 15-minute commute from the hotel to the Austin Convention Center and downtown attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast and end it with free cold beverages and hot food at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North Hotel Austin
- Drury Inn And Suites Austin North
- Austin Drury Inn
- Drury Inn Austin Texas
- Drury Austin