We recently spent 4 nights at the Drury while attending the F1 race at COTA.
The worst part of our stay was adjusting to the Austin freeway system. Not Drury's fault, in fact the front desk clerk that checked us in said that it was the Land of U-Turns.
Everything was top notch with the Drury. We had a 1 bedroom suite on the first floor. The room was large and comfortable. It felt like home away from home with the couch and recliner in the living room.
Breakfast was very filling. Full hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, potatoes, etc. The 5:30 kickback was also available in the evening. Although, we only had drinks one night during our trip.
There are several restaurants within walking distance. We had dinner at Pappasito's Cantina one night and loved it.
Overall, I would highly recommend the Drury to any of my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites Austin North is centrally located off I-35 near the University of Texas at Austin. It's a quick, 15-minute commute from the hotel to the Austin Convention Center and downtown attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast and end it with free cold beverages and hot food at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Austin North
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North Hotel Austin
- Austin Drury Inn
- Drury Inn Austin Texas
- Drury Austin