We stayed here while my husband was in Austin on business. The hotel was not our choice - it was picked for us - but I would stay here anyway! The room, although a bit small, was quite adequate. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Every evening, there is a very nice buffett of hot snacks and appetizers. Each registered guest is entitled to three free alcoholic beverages each night. There is also one hour of long distance phone usage provided each day! Internet, although not wireless, is also provided free, too! The pool is still open in mid-October. It's clean and inviting. Some restaurants are close enough to walk to for dinner (Chili's, Fuddruckers and some more local ones). I have had very good experiences with a friendly staff (one helped me get some candy out of a machine when it didn't fall, one pressed the elevator button for me unasked when she saw my hands were full).
I will say that the roads here in Austin are difficult to navigate! But that has nothing to do with the hotel.
Again, this was an excellent choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites Austin North is centrally located off I-35 near the University of Texas at Austin. It's a quick, 15-minute commute from the hotel to the Austin Convention Center and downtown attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast and end it with free cold beverages and hot food at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Austin North
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North Hotel Austin
- Austin Drury Inn
- Drury Inn Austin Texas
- Drury Austin