The rooms are dirty and tattered. There's mold on the walls. My first room was flooded from a leaking air conditioner, the smoke detector was disabled, the chain lock on the door was broken, the hot water handle in the shower was broken, the comforter on the bed was soiled and full of cigarette burns. In my second room the wall paper was peeling away from the walls exposing mold, wood on the walls was rotten and crumbling. The tissue box had been submerged in water, dried, and replaced for future guests. The tissues were brown!
The manager simply didn't care about any of these issues. He "didn't know" about any of the issues when I told him, and had no desire to correct them after he did know. He would not give a refund or reduce the rates for these filthy rooms.
Stay far away from this motel.