“Stayed a night and loved it!”

Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - Capital of Texas Hwy.
Ranked #150 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had a great experience here. The front desk was as friendly as can be, especially the young lady with glasses. They gave me a little goody bag, which I thought was the nicest thing considering I was only staying a night at a great rate. I will definitely be back except for much longer next time, I loved the hotel, staff, and location!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - Capital of Texas Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay! I'm so pleased to hear that you found your stay enjoyable as we try to exceed the expectations of all of our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next stay!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Staff is helpful and friendly. Overall economical great place,especially with small kitchen. Only complaint is limited movie channels on TV, and channels that play same movie every night. Not lot of extras like a pool, but laundry and services such as mail acceptance is helpful on the road.

• Stayed: September 2012
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - Capital of Texas Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Austin - Arboretum. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Donna and Lisa are very good staff and they take very good care of me all the time very welcoming makes me feel comfortable as much as possible not rude very nice I really like the area it's very upscale no bad area very high class I can get up and go outside and take a walk with out it being a problem are any one saying anything to me.

WC

• Stayed: August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - Capital of Texas Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The short and sweet of it is, this is a great place to stay. The staff are all friendly, and nice. The rooms are large, and comfortably furnished. And the neighborhood is safe.

I haven't had a bit of problems staying here. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - Capital of Texas Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I came here from MI & my first hotel exp was horrible! Luckily I was fortunate to find this great Extended Stay in the Arboretum area. I was very welcomed from very start staff very professional & organized great customer service entire stay! I am a single female so safety is always a concern esp when traveling alone. I couldn't have picked a better location for everything! Always felt very safe entire stay never any issues or concerns. The cleanliness always at it's best also very important for me! Thanks to all the staff & wonderful Manager Donna for a home away from home pleasant experience would rec to anyone anytime :)!!

Room Tip: I think they are all a good pick depending on your stay & size of group. I would trust asking st...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - Capital of Texas Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Austin - Arboretum. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I've been here in austin at the Extended stay america/arboretum for about 3-months now and it has really been truly comfortable. Its in a nice location and the staff are all helpful. Each week i got a clean room with everything in working order. About five minutes after settling into my room i receive a phone call from the front desk, asking was everything fine with my room.
That by far is the best service i've received since i been traveling.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are nice views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Austin - Arboretum. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My Fiance and I moved to the Austin Area in January of 2012. We've stayed at the Extended StayAmerica Austin/Arboretum since moving down here. We have nothing Bad to say at all. The people are great, the rooms nice and comfortable. Plenty of space and everything works great. Yes the internet (which their is no charge for) is a little slow but that also depends on time of day. Overall This is a Terrific place to stay. If we ever need a place to stay for a couple days after we find our own place you can bet we will stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Austin - Arboretum. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.