I had the room listed as King/Sofabed on the website, and it was more like a junior suite, with a living room area partially divided from the sleeping area. Clean, well-kept, and quiet, this Fairfield is a good value. The only problem I had was a weak wifi signal -- wifi's free, but I would have paid more for a better signal. This place is a twenty dollar, fifteen minute cab ride from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin South is ideally located off I-35 between Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and downtown. Business travelers appreciate this convenient location nearby the corporate offices of AMD, Farmers Insurance, and Motorola. Meanwhile leisure travelers love the free shuttle service to downtown for SoCo shopping, the 6th Street music scene, and the University of Texas. This South Austin hotel features a complimentary continental breakfast, an indoor pool, and 24-hour fitness center, and full service business center with free WiFi. These brand new guest rooms were renovated with modern décor and feature 32” flat-screen TVs with premium cable, free WiFi, an iHome media dock, and available room service. The remodeled Fairfield Inn & Suites is the perfect place to stay when enjoying the great food, live music, and vibrant nightlife of Austin, TX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Fairfield Austin
- Austin Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Austin South