“LOVED IT!”

Ranked #156 of 202 Hotels in Austin
McAllen
“LOVED IT!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I booked this room a day before my trip to Austin, very last minute of me :( After being in a hurry looking for a room in my low tight budget we found Americas Best Value Inn. After we walked in our room we were happy to see that it was nice and clean and it felt like home. Beds are good size, big mirror which I LOVED because I'm a girl after all :P Good size shower, and friendly considerate workers. I will definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: This is a good place if your looking to stay some place very affordable, clean and comfortable. :)
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Emily R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Semmes, Alabama
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My daughter and I were looking for a hotel that was not too exspensive for a weekend getaway. I searched Hotels .com and found this one becuase of the rates and some of the reviews I had read. I noticed when reading the reviews the better ones were the most recent. So that says the problems that had been in the past were addressed and handled. We travled from Alabama to visit a friend here in Austin, TX. We arrived about and hour before check in time. The lady at the front desk was very nice and told me the room was not quite ready and to give them at least 30 minutes. She went ahead and took all my information and checked me in at this time. We went a grabbed some lunch and looked around the surrounding area. When we arrived back at hotel our room was ready and was very clean.
The only problem that we had was, I am a snorer and kept my (20 yr old ) daughter awake. LOL!! The next day we went to front desk and explained our situation to the clerk. She was very helpful in booking another room for my daughter and made sure that it was right next door to mine. We had a wonderful mini vacation and enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I would recommend staying here. I know when I come back I will be staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Dana T
Cedar Creek, Texas
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Very clean neat and easy access. Employees and owners very considerate and helpful.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Dottie B
Austin, Texas
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Hotel lobby was nice and the older lady at the desk was super sweet. Was 20 minutes from airport. Outside appeared a little shady with 6-7 guys outside in the parking lot drinking and there was a little noise outside during the night, but car was fine and nothing bad happened. Room was clean and had everything needed. A little small, but did the trick. Didn't get to try breakfast, but it looked better than the basics. Overall, decent night stay at a good price. Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank djz032070
North Carolina
Reviewed November 13, 2011

A friend and I recently stayed for the dog shows in Austin. The room was large, clean and quiet. It also had a fridge and microwave. The staff was ok, not overly friendly. There was not much room to exercise dogs, unless you went across the parking lot to the I-Hop. The price was worth the stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank kjen
mesquite
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We got their early so we wanted to sit down and wait however they had like 5 employee ladies in the dinning room eating their Mexican food. They were talking real loud and their food stunk. Employees need to eat in their own private place not in the customer place.

Room Tip: Room is ok.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank frigol

Travelers are raving about these Austin hotels

Forney, Texas
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I was very pleased with the professional and courteous staff. I ACCIDENTLY left a valueable item in the room. I was called to come to pick it up. I was sooooo pleased that my property was returned . I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Found room on Hotwire.com.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business