Tripadvisor
Austin
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews true hospitality fast internet cold cereal small issue austin north off the highway sofa bed breakfast staff king suite enjoyed my stay awesome hotel walking distance stayed nights booked this hotel easy access great customer service excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2019

the housekeepers kept my room clean,loved the location,everything was in walking or driving distance.looked forward to a nice breakfast every morning before heading out to start my day.The front desk workers,Magali,Cassidy,dhyan,and the other workers who names i cant remember made me feel welcome.Also cant forget Sanjy/Manger who always greated and spoke to me when seeing him.I was so comfortable there,it made me keep extending my stay longer.Will be back.

Date of stay: December 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Austin North (Pflugerville), responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

coldbreez
Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. Thank you for sharing your experience and for pointing out the efforts of our staff to treat you like family and make you feel at home and giving me the opportunity to recognize their hard work. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed November 30, 2019

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Austin North (Pflugerville), responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2019

Reviewed November 24, 2019

We've been staying at Country Inns for years. This one was excellent; casual, comfortable, and in good repair. It turned out to be practically walking distance from the relative we were visiting; we couldn't ask for better. Also, there were a number of decent restaurants in walking distance, so very convenient.

Date of stay: October 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Austin North (Pflugerville), responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Stephanie
Thank you for sharing how you have enjoyed our friendly hospitality and accommodations. I am thrilled to know we have met your expectations and to know our location worked well for your plans. We are very happy to learn that your stay was so peaceful, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 21, 2019

I am a points member and they treated me very badly! For as much as I stay in hotels this one has been by far the worst in customer service! Honestly I will never stay here again because of it. And the breakfast was terrible!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Austin North (Pflugerville), responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2019

Leah,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are saddened to hear that we fell short of your expectation due to the service you received from the hotel staff during your stay. We always desire for our valued guests experience to be outstanding. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this won't happen again. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Reviewed November 15, 2019

We had group of people who visit our Austin site we made reservation for entire group at the last minute during ACL week in Austin. Staff was very nice and super helpful with our business needs. Big huge rooms were plus for us. Breakfast was great. Very clean over all. We will come back to this place next year.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Austin North (Pflugerville), responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2019

Your five star review is greatly appreciated TexasFlag . It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!