“Great Service!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #123 of 197 Hotels in Austin
Arlington, Texas
“Great Service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

On July 6, 2013 my parents stayed at your hotel Holiday Inn Express--North Central . They had been traveling from Mexico and had been on the road for a very long time. I contacted them to see how they were doing and that’s when I realized my father was too tired to continue driving home ( Dallas). I asked them to please find a hotel for them to spend the night in and that i would pay for it. They chose your hotel, at the front desk was a gentleman by the name of Alvin. He was great with my parents and I talked to him asking if there was a way that I could pay for the room over the phone. He asked if I had access to a fax and I didn’t so he suggested that I go online and book it thru Hotels.com or a company similar to one like that. As my wife was on the other phone with Hotels.com Alvin had said that Lesley ( General Manager) would make the exception to take the payment over the phone. I spoke to Lesley to thank her and she said she made the exception because she saw how tired my parents looked. I couldn’t thank her enough for what she did and that exception really made my parents very happy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
IWe would like to thank you for your feedback. Our rule here is to make.our guest like family and create a hotel that guest love,

Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fort Worth, Texas, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Holiday Inn Express is a great surprise. The room was clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfast is varied from day to day (not the same old thing every day!). The staff is professional and courteous. The bowl of fruit on the table, and the afternoon batch of cookies is a great treat. The exercise room needs an upgrade, but worked well enough.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
We would like to thank you for letting us know about your experience. Thank you for your feedback and we will continue to create hotels that guest love.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Staff was absolutely awesome ESPECIALLY JAMES!!! I have stayed at many hotels and James is truly #1 in Customer Service. He far exceeded our expectations. The hotel is conveniently located right off IH35. The price was great and included a "hot free breakfast." We will definitely stay here again when in Austin. Thanks for making our trip and stay a great success. Rooms were clean, nice size, overall property was "excellent!"

Room Tip: Breakfast is Hot and included. Go down early for the best selection. Overall excellent "hot b...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
We would like to thank you for your great feed back, We truely apperciate you giving us your honest review and taking your time out. Thank you we hope to see you again when you are back in austin Tx.

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

What a week!!! I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express North Central Austin, Tx. Everytime time I come to This Hotel its always clean and accommodating. Everything is so nice and in order the rooms are Always clean smells good.. The staff at the Holiday Inn Express lets Name a Few: Leslie Easley, Gm Tanisha Shelton, Fd Mgr Tonya Ware, Hkp Mgr Hitesh Patel, Op Mgr they are Such an Awesome Staff. They are alway their if you need ANYTHING!!! Let's not leave out the the rest of the Front Desk Staff & Housekeepers they do such a Excellent Job!!! Breakfast Staff Does a Great Job food was great every morning....I couldn't have chose a BETTER PLACE to stay Away from home.
Thanks To All The Staff At This Property!!!!!!!!!!!
Katina Patterson

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed & A great hotel to spend your money at!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
W
.0.0.00.0...

We would would like to thank you for your feedback. we do try and make our guest feel like family. We are always looking forward to yours stays at our property thank you.

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express during Graduation Week, the location is great, right off the highway and 5 mins from downtown. The staff was really friendly and made sure that my stay was enjoyable. The rooms were great and very clean. The free breakfast was OK, nothing great like all the free breakfasts at other chain hotels. I will be back for F1 Race and will definitely stay at this hotel. Keep up the great customer service..

Room Tip: Get a room with high numbers, there away from the highway
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
We would like to thank you for your feedback and we are glad you had a awesome experience at our hotel. We try and live up to the IHG standard Great hotels that guest love.

Arlington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I came in town for my little brother's graduation from high school and stayed at your property. From the time I arrived until the time I left I was pleasantly pleased and happy with every aspect of my stay from the front desk check-in to my room and to all of the hotel staff. Everyone was happy and eager to help me in anyway possible. The staff really made me feel like family. I especially thought Tanisha and Lesley were superb and an asset to the hotel. Whenever I come to Austin, I will stay here. This really is my home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quietier.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
we would like to thank you for yoiur positive review. We take all reviews to heart. Once again thank you.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

What a week the racing was great and the hotel was convenient for getting to Circuit of the Americas that for me was important. The bonus was the ambience of the hotel well set up from the entrance to the well appointed clean rooms to all the staff that could not do enough for you. Came away after the week thinking that I was part of the family. Looking forward to catching up with me mates next year. If your in Austin looking for a stay do yourself a favor and check in at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central. Love your work Rory.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thak you for your loyalty.