Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central
$178
$258
$239
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
$195
$104
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
Omni Hotels
$259
$209
Travelocity
  • Pool
Lone Star Court(Austin)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotel Ella(Austin)
$351
$329
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast hostessfront deskhi expressfitness room isdesk personthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastfrontage roadtop floorcoffee makerwould stay here againnice staydowntown areabed was comfortableeasy accessbusiness triplobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

What a week!!! I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express North Central Austin, Tx. Everytime time I come to This Hotel its always clean and accommodating. Everything is so nice and in order the rooms are Always clean smells good.. The staff at the Holiday Inn Express lets Name a Few: Leslie Easley, Gm Tanisha Shelton, Fd Mgr Tonya Ware, Hkp Mgr Hitesh Patel, Op Mgr they are Such an Awesome Staff. They are alway their if you need ANYTHING!!! Let's not leave out the the rest of the Front Desk Staff & Housekeepers they do such a Excellent Job!!! Breakfast Staff Does a Great Job food was great every morning....I couldn't have chose a BETTER PLACE to stay Away from home.
Thanks To All The Staff At This Property!!!!!!!!!!!
Katina Patterson

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed & A great hotel to spend your money at!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

W
.0.0.00.0...

We would would like to thank you for your feedback. we do try and make our guest feel like family. We are always looking forward to yours stays at our property thank you.

Thank you.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express during Graduation Week, the location is great, right off the highway and 5 mins from downtown. The staff was really friendly and made sure that my stay was enjoyable. The rooms were great and very clean. The free breakfast was OK, nothing great like all the free breakfasts at other chain hotels. I will be back for F1 Race and will definitely stay at this hotel. Keep up the great customer service..

Room Tip: Get a room with high numbers, there away from the highway
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We would like to thank you for your feedback and we are glad you had a awesome experience at our hotel. We try and live up to the IHG standard Great hotels that guest love.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I came in town for my little brother's graduation from high school and stayed at your property. From the time I arrived until the time I left I was pleasantly pleased and happy with every aspect of my stay from the front desk check-in to my room and to all of the hotel staff. Everyone was happy and eager to help me in anyway possible. The staff really made me feel like family. I especially thought Tanisha and Lesley were superb and an asset to the hotel. Whenever I come to Austin, I will stay here. This really is my home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quietier.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

we would like to thank you for yoiur positive review. We take all reviews to heart. Once again thank you.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

What a week the racing was great and the hotel was convenient for getting to Circuit of the Americas that for me was important. The bonus was the ambience of the hotel well set up from the entrance to the well appointed clean rooms to all the staff that could not do enough for you. Came away after the week thinking that I was part of the family. Looking forward to catching up with me mates next year. If your in Austin looking for a stay do yourself a favor and check in at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central. Love your work Rory.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thak you for your loyalty.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this fine hotel last February. I can honestly say that I have never been treated with more courtesy and professionalism. Upon my arrival I was greeted by the property manager, Lesley Easley. She proudly gave me a tour of this beautiful facility and made me feel at home. The Accomadations were first class, the bed very comfortable and the breakfast delicious. I travel a great deal on business and RARELY find service remotely close to this. Thumbs up and all smiles on this property!

Jim Barton

Room Tip: Ask for Leslie when you call. She is all about service.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

We would love to thank you for your great review we honstly try to treat our guest has family ang go by the IHG motto Great hotels guest love. Thank you once again.