Heating cooling unit blower noisy and difficult to adjust temperature, otherwise okay to stay. Staff friendly, great parking, right of the freeway, one mile from downtown. Cemetery view is not great to look at, but very quiet compared to road noise from the freeway side. Lounge and bar area great place to gather or meet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin - University Area provides homelike warmth, less than a mile from downtown Austin. Our hotel is across the street from the University of Texas and the Frank Erwin Center. The most centrally located hotel in Austin, we're only four blocks from the Texas State Capitol and within easy reach of many Austin attractions, including Austin's famed 6th Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin - University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Austin - University Area Hotel Austin
- Doubletree Hotel Austin
- Doubletree University Area