DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin
$219
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
$224
$268
$244
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$142
$199
$178
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
1,093 results
All reviewsdouble treefront desktexas chili parlorwarm cookiesstate capitolsmall kitchenbedroom suiteshuttle servicemile radiusfull size refrigeratorliving areavalet parkingwithin walking distanceut campusvalet staffi highly recommend this hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Would have been a nice stay if I had not had my Kindle fire HDX 7" stolen from conference area. No report made with me, no manager ever sent to speak with me. Watch your back. Always fill out a police report if you experience a theft. Know your serial registration numbers on belongings just in case.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I actually loved my stay here. My room was huge, fridge, coffee pot, microwave, huge bathroom. No complaints here. Oh, did I mention they have PARKING! Staff was very friendly and helpful. you definitely get your money's worth. I actually cancelled my stay at another fancier hotel because my stay here was so great. Love the amount of space to do work in the room!

1  Thank Christina M
Joe B, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Christina M - Thank you for posting about your experience here at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Austin. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to ATX.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The hotel is fresh and updated the rooms are divided for you to have guest and not feel like they are invading your privacy, the balcony was great, good view of the city, and service we got was excellent. They make the best omelets.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2014

It's becoming hard to find full service hotels. While you can find less expensive places to stay, sometimes you need more, but not at Four Seasons or Driskill prices. This hotel provided valet parking, a full service restaurant, and a full service bar. I was in Austin for a legal matter at the federal courthouse. I needed a place to decompress. This hotel fit the bill. The staff was friendly without being cloying. It's close to dining options, the Capital, and Austin hospitals. Cons: queen size bed does not seem like a true queen, lumpy pillows. Website said you'd have to pay for wifi, I was able to access free AT&T wifi. If you're a Hilton Honors member, HHilton wifi is free. I did not have high enough Hilton status for the freebie.

Room Tip: I was on 10th floor and heard no street noise. I can't vouch for lower floors.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The staff was very helpful and courteous from the moment we arrived, in our swimming clothes and cooler, to the moment we left. We felt safe at all times and the room was clean, and super comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends