DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Breakfast included
$265
$244
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
Very Good 4/5
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$94
W Austin(Austin)
$245
$209
$198
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa(Austin)
$269
$242
1,087 results
All reviewsdouble treefront desktexas chili parlorwarm cookiesstate capitolsmall kitchenbedroom suiteshuttle servicemile radiusfull size refrigeratorliving areavalet parkingwithin walking distanceut campusvalet staffi highly recommend this hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Nice hotel that we were able to valet an over sized van without issues. Beautiful suite with a nice balcony, good location and quiet. We ate breakfast downstairs and were pleased with the service and quality of the food. The morning staff were especially hospitable, and provided warm chocolate chip cookies after our walk back from the Capitol. Overall, a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
WildaboutAustin, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Justllooking,

Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback about our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed a great time while you were our guest. We are always happy to accommodate larger vehicles in our valet parking at no additional charge; I am glad you were able to take advantage of this. If you are ever back in Austin we would be happy to welcome you back with a smile and warm DoubleTree Cookie anytime.

Danny

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went to Austin as apart of a tour group visiting for the Australian V8 supercars. we arrived separate from the group, as soon as we arrived we were greeted warmly, we arrived about lunchtime, but our room was ready so we were able to check in straightaway. The room was comfortable, the hotel is quite old, so there a few things that are looking tired. Service was mostly great whilst we were there, however one of the bartenders was not at all friendly, and it felt like it was an inconvenience us being there. I think the hotel was a bit unprepared for us, things like the market store run out of washing powder for the machines, and on our last night there one of the washing machines was out of order as it was full of change, these are only small things, but I am sure next year if the hotel is one that the tour group is staying at, they will be better prepared.

Dear Fiona B,

Thank you so much for great review and kind words about our hotel. I am so glad you had a great time in Austin during the V8 Supercars race at the Circuit of the Americas Race Track. I am sorry that you experienced some minor frustration with the guest laundry facilities; you are absoutely correct that we did not accurately predict the demand for use of this particular amenity. Hopefully you will return for the Supercars race in 2014 and we will be ready to welcome you will ample Laundry Detergent and a warm DoubleTree Cookie.

Danny

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great pool, gym, steam room, restaurant, happy hour. Check in was easy for the person. I think they need more parking lots but I could be wrong. I would recommend the place and near by restaurants and malls to walk around without taking your car. Save the planet.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Geovanny F

Dear Geovanny F,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am glad you had such a great time in Austin while you were our guest. I understand you encountered some difficulties with our hotel parking garage, I am so sorry for any frustration you endured when parking your car. If we may welcome you again in the future, please know we always have valet parking available for your ease and convenience. I hope we may come to see you again soon.

Danny - Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our experience here was first rate, beginning with a beautiful view of the Capitol from our room, and continued by the flawless service from the front desk and valet. Our suite was ready upon check-in, and everything after that was as we expect from the Doubletree service-wise. We would certainly call on this locale for our next visit to Austin.

Room Tip: south side gets a GREAT view of the Capitol building and downtown.
2  Thank PO2008
Lee B, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear PO2008,

Thank you for the wonderful response! I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we’d love to see you again. Come back soon and we’ll save ya a delicious chocolate chip cookie!

Warm Regards,

Lee Bortner
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed May 15, 2013

For the past three years, I travel to Austin every three months. This hotel by far exceeds any expectations I have for stays outside of my home. The problem is I tend to compare other hotels to the Doubletree Suites-Austin and many fall short of the bar. In addition, they're always helpful in storing my bike when a room is not available prior to check-in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dr-GDillon

Dear Dr-GDillon,

Thank you so much for your really nice feedback! We’re not just a music town, but also a ‘bike kind of town’ and we’re happy to assist you and your bike! Your kind words are much appreciated and we hope to see you and your bike again soon! Don’t forget the Livestrong ride in October!

Warm Regards,