DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin
$258
$219
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$140
$137
  • Breakfast included
$195
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
$251
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
W Austin(Austin)
$279
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
1,087 results
All reviewsdouble treefront desktexas chili parlorwarm cookiesstate capitolsmall kitchenbedroom suiteshuttle servicemile radiusfull size refrigeratorliving areavalet parkingwithin walking distanceut campusvalet staffi highly recommend this hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

just stayed for the night but the location was perfect
an easy walk to the Erwin Center f the Rush concert, excellent valet service - seriously: excellent

nice quiet room w lots of space - would definitely stay here again... may even have to plan a trip to Austin to take in the sites and enjoy this suite again. the only negative is DoubleTree equals double beds - queens would be oh so much better

Texas Chili Parlor right next door was convenient and had a decent burger - try the Texican

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Lee B, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Bockaneer,

I’m glad you liked our location! Our hotel is an easy walk to the Frank Erwin Center, and if you like Rush come back 7/27th for Black Sabbath at FEC. We’ll save a King suite for you! I’ll share your comments with our bellmen regarding our valet service and FYI, our suites only offer either one King size bed or Two Queen beds. We don’t have any double beds on property.
I’m glad you enjoyed your stay (and hopefully the Rush concert as well), and I hope we can look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We just visited this Double Tree this past Sunday for the MS150 ride. I contacted the hotel Saturday to request early check in since I have a 15 mo old, a 3 year old, and am currently pregnant. The front desk advised that it should not be a problem and to call back Sunday(the next day) to remind them. I contacted them Sunday and spoke with a male representative this time who said that would be impossible and was rude. I called back and talked to the same female rep I had the day before and she said we should be able to check in early by 12:30pm at the latest, no problem. Upon arrival 11:45am our room was not available yet. We waited in the lobby until 2:15pm. After checking in and going to the MS150 Finish line we headed back to the hotel to find the AC was not working in our two room suite. I contacted the front desk the sent someone promptly up. He said he fixed the problem. We decided to head to dinner and let the room cool. Upon returning the room was still hot. I contacted the front desk again. They sent the same tech up. He said he fixed it. We waited 30 mins and still nothing. The vent was only blowing like a fan. I contacted the front desk for a third time. This time the lady was very rude and said did we give the room time to cool. I advised we did twice and still no satisfactory results. She said well maybe it is taking so long because you have so many people in the room. I advised her the vent was just blowing air, not cooled air. They said they would move us to another location since we were nearing 8:30pm. We packed up our room (which is a challenge in itself when traveling w small children) and then ac tech stopped us in the hallway and said the room we were moving to the ac was only working in one room. We decided to head back to our original suite. The front desk then called us to let us know the chillers in the hotel were only at 50% and they would turn them up to 100%. We had no problem with the ac after that. I just did not appreciate the unfriendly customer service basically saying the lack of ac was due to our presence in the room. My concern was for my family including small children and an adult with MS.

Dear Erin R.

I cannot begin to apologize for the lapse in service you experienced during your stay. Please accept my deepest apologies and I only hope you stay with us again so we may be given a second opportunity to provide you an environment of comfort and quality customer service beginning from check in through check out.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have a student at UT, and when we come to Austin to visit, the Doubletree Suites is our favorite hotel. The staff is always very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Austin, it is a perfect location.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks so much Kimberly M! Appreciate the comments and with a UT student in the family we’ll certainly see you soon! HOOK EM’ HORNS!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This Double Tree on 15th Street in Austin is our favorite hotel. We have stayed there many times & always loved it! The staff goes above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The hotel is in a wonderful location.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hello Coni,

Thank you so much for your feedback and I’m so glad to hear we’re your favorite Austin hotel! We have fantastic team members who love to go that extra mile and I’m glad to know you also experienced a comfortable stay while you were here.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

As a Hilton diamond member I regularly stay at Doubletree hotels. This location was very clean with a great location. Rooms are up to date and very roomy. Had dinner at the restaurant which wasn't bad and had great service.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear M_D,

First, as a diamond member thank you so much for your loyalty! And second, so glad to hear you enjoyed and experienced our great customer service. If you’re ever in need of lodging in Austin again, please come back to see us. We’d be delighted to have you again.