The staff had an indifference to problems we encountered. The room smelled horrible, the room wasn't cleaned after the first night, and the staff acted as though they could care less. When we reported the room hadn't been cleaned but to forget it now (was around 4:00) because we were going to take a nap, they proceeded to knock on the door three different times, and rang the phone three different times, each time they were told to forget cleaning. We reported to the ladies at the front desk what a horrible experience we had these two nights, and they said nothing. Don't ask how our stay was if you're not going to be prepared for negative feedback. We have always stayed at ES, but will never again at the one in Austin. The hotel is suppose to be a non-smoking facility, but our room clearly smelled of stale smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites