The Embassy Suites- Arboretum in Austin Texas is a truly excellent hotel. As typical with Embassy Suites, the suites are large, well appointed, very well maintained and very comfortable. The two Swans and numerous fish in the central atrium’s pond / water feature are certainly an attraction for kids and grown-ups alike. The staff is tremendously friendly and helpful in every way possible. They are very informative about the area and can quickly provide complete directions to over 40 local restaurants, attractions and shopping areas nearby – as well as great local insight advice which are hard to come by just using “google”. If you want a great hotel close to numerous shopping, businesses and dining establishments, the Embassy Suite-Arboretum is a excellent selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites