My family recently stayed at this property for 3 nights. We are HHonors members and frequently stay at Embassy Suites for family trips. This is one of the nicer Embassy Suites we have stayed at. It is conveniently located to many local business and a short drive to the University of Texas or downtown Austin.
- Excellent staff at the front desk, check-in and out were a breeze
- Great breakfast and happy hour, very attentive staff directing traffic and making sure everyone was served on busy days
- Clean and well maintained room.
- Noise, both from inside the hotel and from the restaurant just NE of the property. Luckily the fan on the AC was loud enough to drown out both, but this may not be an option for everyone. To be fair, the noise died down fairly early on the nights we were there so it wasn't a major issue.
- On the nit-picky side, but while the bed was comfortable enough, I've stayed at several Hilton's / Embassy Suites that were more comfortable.
We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites