I don't usually take time to write reviews but I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel that I am compelled to tell everyone about it. The service here was top-notch, the staff were friendly, the suites were clean and cozy and I loved the heated pool and hot tub. I looked forward to waking up for Continental breakfast at the atrium in the mornings where I can have omelet cooked to order. The quality of the linen, the pillows and bed were upscale. There was a bit of a shortage of pillows but it was undrstandable because the hotel was obviously fully booked. I can't say enough about the presence of Butch and Sundance in the lobby. . . it was like having a pet to come home to at the end of the day...a very warm touch that enhanced the ambience in the lobby. The hotel's location is in a nice and peaceful part of town close to shops and eateries. I will definitely be back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites