Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum
$219
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$142
$123
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
$219
$178
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
1,002 results
All reviewstwo swansevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourgreat hotelstarbucks coffeecomplimentary breakfastliving roomrestaurants and shoppingindoor poollobby areabusiness tripwhole foodswould stay here againnice breakfastfront desk staffnice stay
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend getaway and had an great time. Excellent hotel, outstanding and friendly service close to shopping and multiple restaurants. On our next trip to Austin this will definitely be the place we stay at again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very nice hotel! Attentive staff, very clean and quiet rooms, really great breakfast!
Even though this hotel is 14 years old, you would never know it.
The building, lobby, atrium, and rooms have obviously been given constant attention.
Because of the design of the suites - the bedroom is at the back - the room was very quiet.
The A/C system, unlike some hotels, gives you complete control, something I really like since I'm a "hot" sleeper.
I have stayed at several of the hotels in this area - The Arboretum - but this hotel is now my favorite!

Room Tip: It seems to me that any room would be good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I used the Embassy Suites as an overflow hotel for a conference I was attending. I kept missing the other people who needed a ride on the shuttle, and the staff would cheerfully make the 20 minute round trip just for me every time!

Also, at lunch the chef fixed me up a plate of pasta that was not on the menu to suit my dietary needs.

The free wine at happy hour was the icing on the cake. I've traveled on business quite a bit over the last 20 years but the Embassy-Arboretum wins the best customer service award hands down!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I love this hotel. The atmosphere and staff are the best. The location is the best. These two combined make it the best Embassy in Austin.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

There is so much I can write about my stay at the Embassy Suites. I usually do not take time to write reviews; however, the OVERALL service from the front desk to the suite and everything in between (i.e., manager's reception, complimentary breakfast, in-room service, pool, fitness center, and MORE) was EXCEPTIONAL! All employees are courteous and greet you with a smile in their faces. It was a pleasurable experience. I have traveled extensively, as an educator/presenter and I can say honestly say that I have experience great customer service at many other hotels; however, the Embassy Suites Hotel in my estimation is second to NONE!