You won't believe how nice this hotel is. I've stayed at many Embassy Suites but none like this. This hotel feels upscale yet very down home. The decor is nice, the staff is beyond nice.
The complimentary breakfast was delicous. Cooked to order omelets, the usual hot food. Plenty of variety in fruit, yogurt, breads and bagels. Starbucks coffee!
The rooms are very quiet with great bedding. The towels are actually SOFT!
They have a pool and a hot tub with great jets. I ran the 1/2 marathon and the hot tub was wonderful to use after running 13.1 miles.
The hotel is in a nice area with lots of shopping that you could walk to. Also some great restaurants.
This hotel also has 2 beautiful swans - Butch and Sundance- that live and swim in the hotel lobbey area along with beautiful fish. A very nice addition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites