I stayed in this hotel in a holiday weekend. I didn't have a reservation, walked in and got a better price. Front desk person was very helpful. All rooms are suits nice if you have kids. Two flat screen 42'' TVs. The bed was comfortable, sofa bed was nit so much but that's okay. Breakfast was very good, they make fresh omlette to your taste. All rooms face to the open area in the lobby so it it was loud in the evening and in the morning you might wake up with coffee smell and breakfast crowd's noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites